Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
IntGarv, and Angad are brothers who are so carefree in their lives that they don't care about anything. Their grandfather is rich, and all they do is have fun on their grandfather's money. Garv is the older brother and Angad is a year younger. Garv being the big brother has a steady girl friend whose name is Kumud, and Angad on the other hand is a playa! Lol. he changes girls almost every day. These two brothers are really close to each other, they share practically everything with each other. Their grandfather, Mr. Khanna is very concerned about his grandsons, and his only wish for his grandsons is that they get married and to him that will be the beginning of their responsible lives. Their parents die in a car accidents and their grandfather is the one who brought them up.

Garv 25: handsome, very lazy, only cares about enjoying and hanging out with friends , no goal in his life besides chilling. But is truly in love with his girlfriend, Kumud.

Angad 24: handsome, Casanova, doesn't stick to one girl. A party animal.

Kumud 24: Loves Garv but wants him to have a goal in his life, she wants him to succeed on his own feet.

Kripa 23: a club dancer, does so to support her family, does not like it but she is the one who her family depends on for the money. She has no choice but it is not a vulgar club. She is a very good dancer and performs decent songs for the club.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tere liye- Angad, Garv, Kumud, kripa" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Part 1
Garv and Angad are at the breakfast table with their dadaji.

Dadaji: Good morning boys!

Garv and Angad: Good morning dadaji

D: so what are ur plans for today? Anything productive or just fooling around with girls (talking to angad) Garv u need to join me in the business, I think you are old enough to take the responsibility. You know your father, my son, joined me when he was in his teens. I know you are talented, u are capable all u have to do is try which u aren't. Angad is your younger brother, he will follow you, like he followed u into being useless, he will follow u into becoming useful.

Garv and Angad are bored of their old man's lecture.

G: Ji dadaji. You are right, but I am too young to join u in the business, when papa joined you it was a different time, I wanna live my life, I wanna enjoy it. And besides why do angad and I need to work, we have got all the money we can have, even more.

A: Bhaiya is right. Dadu you need to relax, guess what, ur angad and garv are living your youth. Dadu u struggled all your youth and never got to enjoy yourself. Aapki jawaani aayi or chali bhi gayi, we are just enjoying your share of youth too, dadu. You know what give me another six months and I will join u. I don't know about bhaiya.

Dadaji is happy that angad is gonna join him siz months, and then he looks at garv, waiting for an answer.

G: What?

D: aren't u going to do the same.
G: Dadu, I will be honest with u. I am not interested in this business stuff. I wanna do something different, something cool.

The servant comes and hands over a mail to garv. Garv opens it and reads it, he is very happy.

A: What is it bhaiya? Why are u so happy?

Garv hands over the mail to Angad, he is shocked. Angad then passes it to Dadu, who is shocked as well. What could it be in the mail?

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Oh wow....seems really interesting and different! Awesome character intro...Looking forward to reading the story Smile

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Part 2

Dadu looks at the mail and is shocked in an angered manner.
D: What in the world is this, don't tell me you are serious about this?
G: I am dadu.
D: Angad tell him to change his mind.
A: Yea, bhaiya. Dadu is right this is stupid. I mean you can't do this to us.
D: Angad the question is not about us, the question is about him. Garv this is not your piece of cake, the Army is not where u belong,
G: what are u trying to say dadu? U are saying that I am a failure.
D: No, all I am saying is that u need to be self disciplined, know ur goals, be a determined person, which u are not, at least not right now.
G: dadu, I expected this kind of a response from you, all I wanna say about this is that I am going to join the army, and that's final - this is the only way I am gonna prove myself to you.
D: don't make false promises to urself.
G: dadu, u can never understand me, u have always discouraged me and continue on doing so, but I am not gonna be dejected coz I am used to this attitude on your side.
D: I have my reasons for doing so, and by the way if you come back without getting into the army, u r going to join me in the business whether u like it or not.
G: U can't make me.
D: Its' a challenge.
G: Fine.
A: Oh come on guys chill out. Bhaiya, u are sacrificing ur freedom.
G: I don't care, it about time, I do something about this joining the business thingi and end it once and for all.
D: U are gonna regret It son.
G: Dadu, I am ur grandson, I am stubborn like yourself.
D: well then done, if u get in the army I will get off your back about joining the army and support you, but if u don't u are gonna join the business.
G: Done.

They shake hands, Garv goes and Angad follows him.

A: See ya dadu.
D: Bye, take care.

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:27am | IP Logged
so nice.Grand starting.u no my old Garv-kumud fic's name was also tere liye

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:46am | IP Logged
nice intro cont soon!