When People Criticize Khushi's Attitude to Shyam..

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why she is silent?
Why she did not slap him?
May be she likes him
Why is she talking to him?
Why is she just standing

It makes me think sadly this is how society is.

When a girl is raped or molested all fingers turn to her and say:

She was wrong in some way and she got what she deserved.

Very sad to see it here too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think she is making a wise move by not showing much attitude to shyam. she is all alone in this game so right now she needs to be patient with shyam atleast until she gets those papers.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: babes25

I think she is making a wise move by not showing much attitude to shyam. she is all alone in this game so right now she needs to be patient with shyam atleast until she gets those papers.

you and i think like that. read some posts in the forum. it makes me mad
IronyDied thumbnail
exactly yaar!! i hope Amir Khan brings this topic in Satyamev Jayate.. why always you blame the girl! 😕
the main problem when girl blames girls like this! what could she do there? slap him.. and shout.. who will believe her.. and what about Anjali.. the Di for whom she and Arnav both sacrificed almost everything..will she spill the beans so easily before her and that too when Arnav isnt there

its reality only! her husband isnt there so its obvious that the creep will trouble her!! but instead of sympathizing her situation people are saying she likes shyam because she isnt saying anything to shyam?😕

some one said that she replies Arnav so why not Shyam.. arey yaar she knows Arnav and Shyam both na!! she knows he wont be doing anything and if she tries  to take panga with Shyam and that too with ASR's absence what can happen!!

i just want to ask one thing.. how many has face a family member lusting over them and have slapped them or said anything!! Khushi is taking it very cleverly though!!  ..

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup he is the one intimidating her, bullying her, crossing all lines of decency and its khushi fault for not kicking his ass

logically the girl is like half his size and most would be terrified if they are confronted by a man like that

and she does not slap him bec he has already said how he like it when she touches him. 

do people think khushi went to karate classes at some point. what in her character makes u think she can physically take on a guy like shyam. 
Chasing_Shadows thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My heart goes out to her ... how much more does she have to go through ... What ur saying is so true .. Arnav also did the same thing didn't he ?? In a way he ended up putting the entire blame on Khushi by saying "Raizada khandan ke damand ko fasaya tume" Why the hell was Khushi's life destroyed by the contract marriage and Snake given another chance to change his ways??? Snake continues to make sick comments in front of Arnav but he just glares at him and leaves whearas Khushi is called characterless. And now Khushi is being blamed for what snakes doing ... can't we just wait and give her a chance ... why is everyone so quick to pass judgement on Khushi's character always!!! I am sure she won't disappoint us ... She'll fight back!!

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

exactly yaar!! i hope Amir Khan brings this topic in Satyamev Jayate.. why always you blame the girl! 😕
the main problem when girl blames girls like this! what could she do there? slap him.. and shout.. who will believe her.. and what about Anjali.. the Di for whom she and Arnav both sacrificed almost everything..will she spill the beans so easily before her and that too when Arnav isnt there

its reality only! her husband isnt there so its obvious that the creep will trouble her!! but instead of sympathizing her situation people are saying she likes shyam because she isnt saying anything to shyam?😕

some one said that she replies Arnav so why not Shyam.. arey yaar she knows Arnav and Shyam both na!! she knows he wont be doing anything and if she tries  to take panga with Shyam and that too with ASR's absence what can happen!!

i just want to ask one thing.. how many has face a family member lusting over them and have slapped them or said anything!! Khushi is taking it very cleverly though!!  ..

superb points.

how many have faced such situations?

You know when I was in college I got blank calls continuously and guy used to say I love you in a creepy voice. do you kno how scared i was. i was scared to tell anybody even mom and dad in case they thought something.

finally one day my mom picked up and he said it and then she told dad and they monitored the calls and gave it to him

i was terrified to speak about it or even go out
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

yup he is the one intimidating her, bullying her, crossing all lines of decency and its khushi fault for not kicking his ass

logically the girl is like half his size and most would be terrified if they are confronted by a man like that

and she does not slap him bec he has already said how he like it when she touches him. 

do people think khushi went to karate classes at some point. what in her character makes u think she can physically take on a guy like shyam. 

people think khushi should be a superwoman metally and physically. take verbal abuse and mental abuse both from shyam and arnav and yet she should be angelic
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chasing_Shadows

My heart goes out to her ... how much more does she have to go through ... What ur saying is so true .. Arnav also did the same thing didn't he ?? In a way he ended up putting the entire blame on Khushi by saying "Raizada khandan ke damand ko fasaya tume" Why the hell was Khushi's life destroyed by the contract marriage and Snake given another chance to change his ways??? Snake continues to make sick comments in front of Arnav but he just glares at him and leaves whearas Khushi is called characterless. And now Khushi is being blamed for what snakes doing ... can't we just wait and give her a chance ... why is everyone so quick to pass judgement on Khushi's character always!!! I am sure she won't disappoint us ... She'll fight back!!

I can't tell you how much I agree with you.

Arnav acted like the rest of society putting the blame on Khushi.
Shyam got a chance and Khushi? Her future is ruined.

Applause
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sadly rima we DO live in a society that says don't get raped rather than don't rape... Sexual advances are things people just don't want to talk about and most people do live in denial... I don't find anything odd in her silence as that is the automated response..of course the right thing for her to do is to blow his cover but it's understandable that she's in denial...