Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Why Sugni could not convince her mom that she has to speak in fornt of panchayat. After listening to the judgement why did not her mom ask her to speak.
Vikram cannot fight Sugni's fight. She has to fight for herself. He can only support her. I am disappointed in Sugni!!!

This was her time to speak up and she stayed quiet !!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinSaima2010bhavika0611IamaPCmaniacrozieHillylovebee5jakther7FastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sugni quiet ...this is the worst!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Gulabiya told her she has become weak to fight for Sugni, and took
the promise from Sugni not to say single word infront of panchayat.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatIamaPCmaniacANNMTromancefanroziejakther7FastFuriousgirl

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah I admit that Sugni should have represented herself in front of the panchayat and she was going to represent herself, the passion and determination with which she was talking to her friends Rattu and Champa but then her mom Gulabiya made her promise not to say anything.

And guys we know Sugni loves her mom so she had no option but to listen.
Maybe it is time that TVS represents Sugni that way he will send a strong message to the evil and proud thakurs that no matter what he is on Sugni's side and that she is not alone in her fight.
On the bright side TVS representing Sugni may give her a new boost to follow her dream. It will be refreshing to Sugni to have someone else other than her mom agree with her dream

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010kamala2012RaleighbcatromancefanIamaPCmaniacbhavika0611-rupa-AnotherAdmirerjakther7

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I understand she gave vachan to her Mom ...but the way she has been talking about to her friends she should have convinced her mom that she needs to speak up. In the end, I feel that Vikram was also angry with her that she did not speak up at all. I mean he's saying stuff to support her and fighting on her behalf and if she doesnt say anything then he's probably why I am fighting for her if she's going to stand quiet. He was let down by her. I dont think next time he will support her, he will probably think why would I go against all Thakurs for her and when she herself had a chance to speak up and she just stood quiet.

When one fight for these rights its not easy ...Gulabiya was really hurt when Jwala thakur said all these mean words to her and so she said to sugni she was tired of fighting. But Sugni should have been stronger and should have convinced her mom.

Its Sugni's fight and she has to fight for herself !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010kamala2012orianthiromancefanIamaPCmaniacHillylove-rupa-jakther7

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
These mother's kasasms are the cause of a lot of unnecessary grief in TV serials ! It was really heartbreaking to see Sugni so quiet.Cry Vikram could have done only so much, Sugni needed to stand up for herself at that point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012orianthiromancefanHillylovejakther7-rupa-

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I wish in end she could have open her mouth ...either way she would have got punished .Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamala2012orianthiromancefanjakther7

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
 Ya sugani should have say some thing, but her mother taken promise   to her, so she was quiet, her mother thought if she  will quiet,  every thing will be ok, but JT is arrogant and heartless, he want to teach a lesion to sugani and her whole family, that's why every thing gone worst , and his wife is also very  arrogant and insecure she does not want that JT showing any kindness towards gulabiya or her daughter so she always push him ...
 And i don't understand why every time when a husband does "bewfaii" with his wife, his wife does blame other women not her husband why ? kya galti sirf dusari aurat ki hoti hai ? her husband is innocent ? why not she blames her husband too ? why this double standers ? this is really disgusting...        

Edited by croziaxx - 19 May 2012 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan-rupa-

ANNMT

Goldie

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.