Aasman Se Aage

18/05:Epi-Disc: Aab kya hoga Meenakshi ka?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,

Sameer's saga's is still continuing. He is critically ill and battling for his life. DC wants his story to reach masses.. and also he thinks this emotional content will help him to increase his TRPs...

As per pre-cap, AkShi go against the rule set by DC and go to hospital. They also end up coming in front of him. Hope to see fireworks...

But we know he will again excuse Meenakshi as she is his trump card for TRPs. Let us see how the Gala Round preps go ...

A Small Pre-cap:

Akshat wins Meenakshi's trust and they go along well with each other in the dance practice. Alen warns Akshat not to mess with Meenakshi. Karishma is distressed because of Sameer's suicide attempt. DC urges Sameer's parents to respect his dreams. Meenakshi learns about Sameer's critical health condition and is distraught to meet him. (This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

Where will Sameer's story head now?
How DC can use Sameer's case for TRPs?
What will happen to AkShi after surpassing the rules set by DC?
Why Roshini is in hospital?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the
episode. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

A promotional Siggy contest is happening. Please do participate.

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 20 May 2012 at 6:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LimoLizzieBennettvanadhi-Alina-Sofnashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18/05:Epi-Disc: Aab kya hoga Meenakshi ka?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nice taapic Bhanu.. for discussion of todays episode..

DC has warned the contestants that they should not leave the academy,, magar Meenakshi devi tho chup nahi bataney wali , she will go and the precap showed her in teh hospital and thanks to akshat he helped her go insipte of the 24/7 vigilance camera placed in the academy..
Meenakshi broke Dc's trust ... He will be highly disappointed by her

I am sure Meenakshi will bahaofy Ganga , Jamuna... Akshat will give an explanation...

Saw Roshini with DC maybe he called her for talking some words with Sameers Parents or they went out for a while as she may have asked DC to give her a treat for helping Meenakshi's makeover as she looked all dressy ...

This will be interesting to see how Meenakshi faces DC he will be completely shocked by this behaviour of hers...

The Gala round  is going to have some affects due to this and also Karishma is also scheming something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Shanti,

This rule mending thing is going over board now. If today again DC allows her though she surpassed his rule of not going to hospital and he will give again a chance, I want CVs to stop this tamasha further.

One side they project DC as a ruthless guy and another side, he keeps on giving chances to Meenakshi... This is becoming repetative. They have so many points in the show so they need not again and again do the same.

Meenakshi will do some thing against the code of conduct set for the academy and then cry and plead for "Ek Mouka" and DC grants it...

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I really hope they show DC socializing , He needs a life , seems void of love and affection... I hope he finds love with someone who will truly care abt his inner feelings or he is better without I guess ... Kuch tho hona chahiye DC the Boss kay liye Embarrassed

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i agree, I hope DC dose'nt give her a chance, she is conveniently breaking rules.

I don;t want him to feel sorry for this act of hers , She is the one who wants to make her dream come true and she is butchering it each time

I hope teh CV's don;t make DC feel sorry for her Me being mean

ApoorvaFan

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hi guys Wats up

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hi Jyothi, we are talking abt meenakshi breaking rules again and again and then crying for "Ek Mouka". Its becoming a bit repetetive.

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
this time around no one will like it if meenakshi forgives her

shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.