WAS NO ONE EVER THINKING OF MAHADEV'S PAIN

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I AM SORRY IF I AM WRONG 
BUT
EVERYONE WAS BOTHERED ABOUT SHIV'S ANGER AND LATER WORRIED ABOUT DAKSH GETTING BACK TO LIFE .. NO ONE EVEN WENT FORWARD AND CONSOLED MAHADEV OR EVEN SHARED THE SAME PAIN AS HIM ...MAHADEV WAS SO LOST IN EMOTION YET EVERYONE IS BEHIND HIM TO BRING DAKSH BACK TO LIFE .. 
AND WOW DID YOU ALL NOTICE BRAHMA JI WAS SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME .. HE SHOULD BE THE ONE WITH TEARS TOO AS IT WAS HIS GRANDDAUGHTER AS WELL AS MAHADEV'S WIFE BUT NO EVERYONE IS BOTHERED ABOUT THAT USELESS GOATPATI GETTING BACK TO LIFE 
THE ONLY THING THAT LIT MY MOOD UP WAS ADISHAKTI HOLDING BABY PARVATI OMG THE BABY WAS SO CUTE .. NOW I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PARVATI'S TRACK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think since Mahadev is God no one thought he would feel bad-hes GOD after all-such a pity...we never realize but God feels bad too and the only thing we can do is ask for things again and again and God quitely gives them without a word of his own sorrow-Thats what is the difference between God and Human...
im still all choked up-i cant even cry!Mohit Raina-i hate you for making me feel so sad:(...
but the little Parvati...awww...so cute-but i doubt we will see her so soon-since no news of Himavat etc has come out as yet-i guess we will just be getting an indication that she will return!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know.. but i think the sequence was a bit different as per other puranas.. 
shiva does thandav.. sati's body breaks up .. and finally when shiva calms down and the world comes back to normal, then vishnu and brahma will goes to shiva and they bring back daksh to life..  
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@Krish-they didnt show that they showed Daksha gets his head immediately-at the request of Bramha and Vishnu,but however a grief stricken Mahadev doesnt say a word and leaves the spot immediately with Satis body,im not sure if they will show the Tandav or no-considering the fact that Mohit will have to dance with Mouni in his arms...
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Heart is the reason behind every emotion... How Can we forgot that GOD has the biggest heart bcoz the universe is in it so the Pain of GOD is beyond our thinking... Can't even imagine to think of God's pain bcoz we don't hv that powerful heart
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

@Krish-they didnt show that they showed Daksha gets his head immediately-at the request of Bramha and Vishnu,but however a grief stricken Mahadev doesnt say a word and leaves the spot immediately with Satis body,im not sure if they will show the Tandav or no-considering the fact that Mohit will have to dance with Mouni in his arms...

i thought today's tagline was shiva doing thandav with sati.. i think we will have to wait for Monday to see whether they show it or not.. 
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Dat is da biggest tragedy of Gods yaar.Dey hv 2 always think abt da world's well-being first.Dey had 2 do lot of sacrifices 4 human beings.Ram had 2 sacrifice Sita and now Shiv had 2 sacrifice sati.Dat's what dey were telling shiv.As we r Gods,we hv 2 fulfil our responsibilites 4 mankind and not grieve 4 our losses.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@samana-"adi shakti",has always shown to be without a face-no news of mouni staying or leaving or anything has come around as yet-the only info is that they have conducted auditions for Parvati!
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

Maybe they will use CGI to show him carrying Sati, rather than Mouni herself. They love their CGI.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
even if they do it with CGI it will still be a hard thing to execute!