India-Forums

Quirky songs? (Page 9)

Forever-KA IF-Rockerz
Forever-KA
Forever-KA

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by King-Anu

You have edited out something again!Shocked and I caught that this time too ROFL

Why do you edit out so much, King Tongue  I saaawww your post the other day, didnt reply because I didnt have time to loggiiinn. so far as I remember... you said something like, you still cannot discern as to why is it that people generally like the 'fair' , the 'tall' ..why the typical 'handsome' men are put up as DPs and all ..it's really subjective, and I too cannot specifically say anything. 

People in general think fair = beautiful.. but, they should change their mind, and not be so narrow-minded. Look and appreciate the beauty of olive-skinned, dark-skinned, etc.

What a person personally finds attractive is subjective... some say they find some men attractive which is widely-traditionally considered attractive. Some people are more open to all types of faces, noses, eyes, bodies, physical attributes, etc. It depends from person to person. What he actually finds attractive, and what he says he finds attractive, and how he limits or restricts himself to see a certain type of 'beauty'. But in the end, if a girl finds a guy attractive, he is, or, he isnt... in her eyes. He could be any color, any height, any weight, any character. Beauty, cuteness are different from being 'attractive' ...k? :P beauty is there in everyone, unless they are fake people :O 

Anyways... I hope, I answered to your un-edited post Tongue 

I edit because I am indecisive by nature. lol

The point was that my observation is that among desis the notion of beauty is fairness and fine features. What I was not clear on was should we blame them for such a mindset or it is just natural? Thanks for your nice reply. Who cares anyway.

Another quirky song from Queens. These infidels have given some great songs lol.

Go to top