Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
WOW, this thread came alive :D

@King-Anu --- That video is so strange... where do you find such stuff LOL ..and what eye candies are you talking about :(

@Prometeus --- i love that song :P

Here's one of the quirkiest songs I've listened to lately. Not sure if I like it, but I enjoy listening and watching it! LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 02 October 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quirky songs? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

@King-Anu --- That video is so strange... where do you find such stuff LOL ..and what eye candies are you talking about :(

@Prometeus --- i love that song :P --me2 Big smile, the word 'Isssk' used n very cute way Wink

Here's one of the quirkiest songs I've listened to lately. Not sure if I like it, but I enjoy listening and watching it! LOL

^This song sucks...lol bt Actor Prithiviraj is a lucky guy...he acted with Ash too...in Ravan-Tamil version...

Edited by Prometeus - 02 October 2012 at 11:31pm

Angel-likeDevil

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

The eycandies were at 28 seconds. 

Edited by King-Anu - 03 October 2012 at 8:16am

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

The eycandies were at 28 seconds. 

Hawww Shockedyou edited your post! :(  

I read that post before you edited it ..why did you edit it LOL

I remember bits and parts of your post...and guys of all colors, characters, etc. can be eye-candies Tongue Infact, IDK what about which guy I will find appealing :O  ...it's hard to tell... but dont believe in discriminating anyone :(

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
No I was not talking about you but people in general. For example how many here on IF have black actors as their AVI. Who drools over Nana Paterkar or Ajay Devgun. So yes we do discriminate in favor of fairness and good looks. I am sure is true for the other gender. lol.
What I am not clear on is it something wrong on our part? or just natural feeling? That is not clear.

Anyway...here is one of your favorites if i remember correctly

in a more dashing pose

Edited by King-Anu - 03 October 2012 at 4:56pm

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

No I was not talking about you but people in general. For example how many here on IF have black actors as their AVI. Who drools over Nana Paterkar or Ajay Devgun. So yes we do discriminate in favor of fairness and good looks. I am sure is true for the other gender. lol.
What I am not clear on is it something wrong on our part? or just natural feeling? That is not clear.

Anyway...here is one of your favorites if i remember correctly

in a more dashing pose

I love Nana Patekar and Ajay Devgan... :(  but yeah, I dont drool as soon as they come on-screen Tongue 
Hmm.. drooling is more superficial. Liking someone for their character is much deeper.. But, sometimes I think, drooling over someone isnt superficial either, because, it's just that our senses respond to some people's beauty and doesnt respond to other people's... Embarrassed  so, itt's gotto be natural! I believe, everything has to be appreciated... a person's beauty(which is subjective) or character, aura, demeanour, which appeal more to a person's heart.

Discarding a person or disliking someone on the basis of their looks and all is a different subject, which people should totally drop. :P ..just because someone isnt appealing to your eyes, it doesnt mean he isnt appealing! Some people are appealing by the way they walk or by the way they smile, or etc etc.. :P There's beauty in everyone, but drooling is only reserved for few people Smile LOL  ..what do you say? LOL

Argh! LOL  ..I have a crush on Lucky Ali's voice... OK, i like him too, he used to have dreamy eyes and his character is great  :P  ..but, I wouldnt DROOL over him :P

PS --- Some people in movies playing a villanous bad-ass character appeal to me as in, I drool over them, sometimes drooling could be because of someone's demeanour too :D  (John Travolta, SRK, etc)

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 04 October 2012 at 6:32am

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I love Nana Patekar and Ajay Devgan... :(  but yeah, I dont drool as soon as they come on-screen Tongue 

You shouldn't lol. Ajay is one of my top favorite also.

Hmm.. drooling is more superficial. Liking someone for their character is much deeper.. But, sometimes I think, drooling over someone isnt superficial either, because, it's just that our senses respond to some people's beauty and doesnt respond to other people's... Embarrassed  so, itt's gotto be natural! I believe, everything has to be appreciated... a person's beauty(which is subjective) or character, aura, demeanour, which appeal more to a person's heart.

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom.

Discarding a person or disliking someone on the basis of their looks and all is a different subject, which people should totally drop. :P ..just because someone isnt appealing to your eyes, it doesnt mean he isnt appealing! Some people are appealing by the way they walk or by the way they smile, or etc etc.. :P There's beauty in everyone, but drooling is only reserved for few people Smile LOL  ..what do you say? LOL

I say you made a great point.

Argh! LOL  ..I have a crush on Lucky Ali's voice... OK, i like him too, he used to have dreamy eyes and his character is great  :P  ..but, I wouldnt DROOL over him :P

No need to get defensive lol.

PS --- Some people in movies playing a villanous bad-ass character appeal to me as in, I drool over them, sometimes drooling could be because of someone's demeanour too :D  (John Travolta, SRK, etc)

Yes I know many admire these loons because of such characters.

Edited by King-Anu - 04 October 2012 at 7:54pm

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

You shouldn't lol. Ajay is one of my top favorite also.

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom.

I say you made a great point.

No need to get defensive lol.

Yes I know many admire these loons because of such characters.

You have edited out something again!Shocked and I caught that this time too ROFL

Why do you edit out so much, King Tongue  I saaawww your post the other day, didnt reply because I didnt have time to loggiiinn. so far as I remember... you said something like, you still cannot discern as to why is it that people generally like the 'fair' , the 'tall' ..why the typical 'handsome' men are put up as DPs and all ..it's really subjective, and I too cannot specifically say anything. 

People in general think fair = beautiful.. but, they should change their mind, and not be so narrow-minded. Look and appreciate the beauty of olive-skinned, dark-skinned, etc.

What a person personally finds attractive is subjective... some say they find some men attractive which is widely-traditionally considered attractive. Some people are more open to all types of faces, noses, eyes, bodies, physical attributes, etc. It depends from person to person. What he actually finds attractive, and what he says he finds attractive, and how he limits or restricts himself to see a certain type of 'beauty'. But in the end, if a girl finds a guy attractive, he is, or, he isnt... in her eyes. He could be any color, any height, any weight, any character. Beauty, cuteness are different from being 'attractive' ...k? :P beauty is there in everyone, unless they are fake people :O 

Anyways... I hope, I answered to your un-edited post Tongue 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 06 October 2012 at 12:10pm

Forever-KA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top