Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

ash.attitude

IF-Rockerz

ash.attitude

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

@attitude --- crush on a pandit?? LOL ..OMG, I just noticed! you were a member since 2005 :O ...how was IF back then? LOL ...tankyou Big smile , I have a HUGE list of quirky songs I like, but it'd be like me spamming my own thread :( ...i'm waiting for more responses, sadly, either no one seems to get my topic or none like quirky songs :(:(

haha, IF was as it is today; DRAMA?!  :P. The layout was different, and we had a blue chatroom (which was fun btw, caz there was SO MUCH drama in there lol. Forums were all drama as well and just like now, there were the "helloz dear how u do" ppl VS the witty folks. And we all fought like cats and dogs until we got kicked, warned, banned and all that good stuff. So I personally left off on a long sanyas from IF although I still believe 05' IF days were my golden days of my virtual life Embarrassed). Anywhooo... I really wish I could help you not spam your own post :P but I have a very limited memory. Hehe regardless, I've come up with a quirky song.

I don't know how this guy became an actor. He's annoying and so are his dances/songs. All his songs should probably be categorized as being quirky! >_<

Edited by attitude.ash - 31 May 2012 at 12:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfDulceTentacion.Angel-likeDevil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quirky songs? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

^^Fixed your Youtube link for you Starry. The codes that you posted were correct, it's just that the Youtube link that you had posted had automatically turned into a hyperlink.

When was the last time you posted on IF, btw?

thanks souro ...ya thats what i was thinking i cant have such a bad memory to forget this...
last i posted wasnt long ago...only maybe in 2009 or 2010...hardly 2-3 years back...Embarrassed

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

@attitude --- crush on a pandit?? LOL ..OMG, I just noticed! you were a member since 2005 :O ...how was IF back then? LOL ...tankyou Big smile , I have a HUGE list of quirky songs I like, but it'd be like me spamming my own thread :( ...i'm waiting for more responses, sadly, either no one seems to get my topic or none like quirky songs :(:(

@King-Anu ---- why saying alvida? Shocked Ouch ..I'm gonna play this song for you now Ouch

Kabhi Alvidaaa... na kehna :(

OK, I dont understand every word of this song, but the chorus is dedicated for you :P :(

lol. ab kabhi to alvida kehna hi hai. aaj nahi to kal, kal nahi to parson, parson nahi to tarson, tarson nahi to narson, nasron nahi to hafton, hafton nahi to maheenon, aur maheenon nahi to barson ke baad. lol. Having said that here I said alvida to this topic lol.

Thanks for that song. please smile. If you feel like dancing,

- a great angular move at 3.18/3.26
- some exercise tips at 3.28
- and then the plane takes off at 3.37... lalalala lalalal lalallaal common common..huaaa

@ star. i am glad you liked it too. @ tohfa. so many sarees lol. i personally like all these and other older songs for their simplicity.

Edited by King-Anu - 01 June 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
^yes the older songs are nice and simple...but their choreography is sometimes very funny... LOL
but they are still better than the songs these days...in today's songs half the time the lyrics dont even make any sense...

lik in .. "why this kolavari d? what exactly was the person trying to say???? Confused

Edited by Star_on_earth - 02 June 2012 at 6:33am

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

^yes the older songs are nice and simple...but their choreography is sometimes very funny... LOL
but they are still better than the songs these days...in today's songs half the time the lyrics dont even make any sense...

one has to take pleasure where one can get...

lik in .. "why this kolavari d? what exactly was the person trying to say???? Confused

i cant tell why either. lol. nice tune

Angel-likeDevil

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3vil.

which leads me to this song

Gosh, I was gonna post the same song!!Smile

Angel-likeDevil

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

- It has one of the best lines associated with one of the BEST scenes of any song @ 2.44 sec

main kahin bhi jaata hon, tum se hi mil jaata hon, tum se hi (turns and sees Kareena).

- It has one of the best lines associated with one of the WORST scenes of any song @ 4.5 sec

raaste mil jatein hain, manzilein mil jateein hain, tum se hi (followed by monkey dance by clown shahid).

what poetry. raaste with mil jatein and manzilein with mil jateein.

Edited by King-Anu - 05 June 2012 at 8:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysAngel-likeDevil

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

one has to take pleasure where one can get...

i cant tell why either. lol. nice tune

now what does my quote has to do with no-sense songs?? it does make sense to me...which is enough LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top