Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Okay I am a little unclear as to what quirky means here. Anyway this is a song which i found a little strange lol.

- starts with "aa gaye playboys, bohat chalu hain" lol. playboys rather playuncles in white lol
- sudden jump and a explosion i.e. start of song
- nice dance moves by supporting cast specially gentleman in red.
- superb song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5IhQqfd85Q[/YOUTUBE

nice different topic
ROFL

Had a great time laughing at this, I showed it to my mom.. LOL ..where do you find such videos? Seriously? LOL LOL

- I know right..IDK what was the fascination with "playboys" during those days Tongue .. very strange funny song.

- gentleman in red is sooo engrossed in dancing.. dooba hua hai dance mein. Shocked

Yes yes, choreography is... is something ROFL .. The choreography takes a whole new different level from 3:09 Thumbs Up ..and the face of the non-mobile PLAYBOY.. he seems so amused at their dance moves.. ROFL

what lyrics, what dance moves, what a gentleman in red! kya baat kya baat kya baaat..  thanks for sharing.. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quirky songs? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Evil -- I  cant see the first video :( ..it's not viewable in my country.. The SECOND one! aah..memories Big smile the video used to seem sooo amusing when I was little especially how the hand would come off  Shocked  .

Dulce -- I'm hearing the Bestfriend song for the first time, it's cute in a way LOL LOL

I wonder why they dont make songs like Barbie, Sha La La La(venga boys), some songs of Spice Girls(wannabe, stop, viva forever), Best Friend etc etc :( ...these days all the songs are about girls, love, sex, love, boys, LOVE! The videos too... those days, they were so nice, these days... blehh! very few videos are nice :(

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 21 May 2012 at 6:29am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion.Angel-likeDevil

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

The one song of Peter Andre which i actually like. Used to have a crush on him back in the days - what was i thinking :O lol. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevilVinzy

DulceTentacion.

IF-Sizzlerz

DulceTentacion.

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Haha. I'm sure everyone is aware of this song LOL

hindu4lyf

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Angel,

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

ROFL

Had a great time laughing at this, I showed it to my mom.. LOL ..where do you find such videos? Seriously? LOL LOL

I am glad you liked it. lol. hmm maybe heard it at a wedding or in a wedding movie. cant remember lol.

- I know right..IDK what was the fascination with "playboys" during those days Tongue .. very strange funny song.

- gentleman in red is sooo engrossed in dancing.. dooba hua hai dance mein. Shocked

hahahaha..yes. i always feel for side dancers. they put a lot of effort.

Yes yes, choreography is... is something ROFL .. The choreography takes a whole new different level from 3:09 Thumbs Up ..and the face of the non-mobile PLAYBOY.. he seems so amused at their dance moves.. ROFL

yes non-mobile uncle was the good one. the mobile was bad egg. tried to take advantage of the innocent girl but non-mobile uncle came for rescue

what lyrics, what dance moves, what a gentleman in red! kya baat kya baat kya baaat..  thanks for sharing.. lol

actually this is a wonderful song. i am happy that you liked it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Song 1:

Song 2:

Now this song is all time. however observe the antics of uncle at 1.33 sec (he comes as villian in movies however see his romantic side)

what lyrics..for the romantics here

naseeb insaan ka, chahat se hi saanvarta hai
kya bura is mein, kisi par jo koi marta hai

******* dance moves by uncle ************

hum tumhe chahte hain aise
marna wala koi zindagi chahta ho jaise

rooth jao agar tum to kya ho
pal mein aise lage, jism se jaan jaise juda ho

Zindagi bin tumhare adhoori
tum paa lon agar, har kami mere ho jaaye puri

le chalein gain tumhe hum wahan par
tanhaaye sanam, shehnaaye ban jaye jahan par

there you go desi michael and romantic uncle. still they cant match the guy in red. lol.

Edited by King-Anu - 21 May 2012 at 6:05pm

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceTentacion.

The one song of Peter Andre which i actually like. Used to have a crush on him back in the days - what was i thinking :O lol. 
LOL, me too! ROFL ..I used to think he was attractive... lmao. This song somehow reminded me of --

WONDERFUL MUSIC! Heart but... the lyrics, could be interpreted in.. weird way Ermm Tongue 

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Hello Angel,

Song 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks[/YOUTUBE

Song 2:

Now this song is all time. however observe the antics of uncle at 1.33 sec (he comes as villian in movies however see his romantic side)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injlNuvSXMY[/YOUTUBE

what lyrics..for the romantics here

naseeb insaan ka, chahat se hi saanvarta hai
kya bura is mein, kisi par jo koi marta hai

******* dance moves by uncle ************

hum tumhe chahte hain aise
marna wala koi zindagi chahta ho jaise

rooth jao agar tum to kya ho
pal mein aise lage, jism se jaan jaise juda ho

Zindagi bin tumhare adhoori
tum paa lon agar, har kami mere ho jaaye puri

le chalein gain tumhe hum wahan par
tanhaaye sanam, shehnaaye ban jaye jahan par

there you go desi michael and romantic uncle. still they cant match the guy in red. lol.
Hello King

Embarrassed LOL 

Ahaan, the first video(playboys.. playuncles wala) had a very bad ending :( I had to rewatch the video to bring my mood back LOL

And, OMG! I never knew Chiranjeevi did a song like Thriller Shocked How did I miss it?! The song is funny, and the lyrics are annoying LOL make no sense at all LOL  ..the the girl's Shocked face popping in every now and then :P I wonder my parents' would watch all that back then *smh*

The second video is funny too... uncle has cute hairstyle at 2:04 Tongue and what a choreographieee!

Forever-KA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top