India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

end of kkusum by me

KSMakhanzgirl Groupbie
KSMakhanzgirl
KSMakhanzgirl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Well, don't be shocked, i am just bored and thought to put an end to kkusum. So here i go

*Kali is married to nakul and have that immature fights and finally managed to get along. How? well our dear Kumud helps her.

*Mahi can't help but wants to meet abhay and tashu can't stand this and calls abhay and tells him about Mahi. Abhay calls Mahi and tells her that he hates her and she is the reason for him and kkusum to seperate and now for all the uthal puthal in their life. Kali overhears (like always)  it and starts to cry and leaves to her sasural crying. Tashu then turns Mahi into police saying "she did it" and dies in an accident. Trishual finds out that he is not son of abhay and tashu was just instigating him to take revenge and abhay from kkusum apologises. "Sorry, woh kya hai na mistake ho giya, app mere papa nahi hai, mere papa to koi aur hai." (poor guy over 20 and don't know who his father is.) and feels guilty of killing sohan turns him self in for killing sohan and goes to jail along with mahi.

meanwhile kumud and kshitij are in love and kumud is pregnent. kali now thinks that her mom was bad and that is why she is behind bars and is changed now and takes really good care of kumud.

Since mahi is in jail, and tashu died kusum is free because all charges against her were dropped of killing mahi; who is alive. and trishul took the blame for sohan. Nikita forave our kkusum. and now kkusum is happily married with abhay. everyone is happy since no more trouble

The Moral of the story is: wait wait wait, i am not finished yet. everyone had gathered for pooja at kapoor house and all of the sudden there is an earthquake. the building collapse. oops and shown all are dead in newspapers. now we see another villian and it is none other then "sonia" abhay's ex-girlfriend from us. it was learnt that the earthquake was caused by her, but everyone is alive. guess how?????????? Our Kkusum is capable of doing anything. secretly she had dug a hole in kapoor house and everyone ran into that hole and all are alive. but the story now has changed. nakul saved kumud and kumud in his arms realizes how much nakul cares for her and falls in love with him. and kali is saved by kshitij and is now in love with him. Garv sees all this and says "you all SU*K and leave the show forever.

now the story begins.

Will the lovebirds be able to convince their parents about their newly found love? Will sonia succeed in destroying kappors?because "bahut aaye bahut gaye and kappors vahin ke vahin rahe" Will tashu be brought back from the dead?

WELL it is a Kekta show and it will never end i guess

i was bored so thought of writing this..................................makhanzgirl

mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:16am | IP Logged

good one.....i will not be surprised if ekta kapoor tries something more weird than what u have written here.

anyway, i would like to mention that the effort is commendable and the sarcasm has come across well.

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I think you are great. Can you please kick Ekta with her writers out, and replace them. We would love itSmile.
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
it was great! i wish this hapened! Wink
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
LOL
LostBoyz940 Groupbie
LostBoyz940
LostBoyz940

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
LOL you have have good ideas you should be the writer for Kkusum.LOL
ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL!LOLLOL Good one!!
sukhi101 Groupbie
sukhi101
sukhi101

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

lol that was a great ending

especially the part of kkumud falling in love wid nakul and kali falling in love wid kshitij

Go to top