Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Want To See Raghav-Sia Love Story? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Don't U Feel Its High Time Their Love Story Started??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
74 [84.09%]
14 [15.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I'm shocked HOW can a sane person vote for a 'no'!!!!Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PRlovMusic_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want To See Raghav-Sia Love Story? (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
MANU, were r u missing..Ermm...i miss uu..Cry

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yeaah i want to see their love story.. <3

chamkili03

Groupbie

chamkili03

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
yo yo...we want...awww just love raghav scenes n the bc music.. Embarrassed

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i m more interested in Viraj n uniyal love stroyDancingROFL

_Hira_89

IF-Dazzler

_Hira_89

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
It's not just the love story that's being stalled--
There's still lots that needs to be addressed and become apparent both to Sia and Raghav alike such as their past lives. To be honest more than the love story, I wish we finally be able to see Sia demanding answers about Raghav's relation to Krish especially after having encountered the disturbing turn of events at the hospital. The creatives showed her concerned for a while and in search of answers but now it seemed like they've let her grown apathetic about it. Of course she has her own issues to deal with but we must not forget that dark secrets revolve around the people she is fairly close to at this point in time and she should try to probe in a little more- even if as an ode to renewed self esteem.

I also feel that Sia should have been beknown of Viraj's presence in town way before he did. This way either knowingly or unknowingly Raghav could have been let in a little into her past life. I don't see how else Sia would let Raghav privy in about the dark chapter of her life without suffering the audience for another two months.

Only when the veil is lifted off their troubled encounters with life will the two really begin to appreciate each other. And maybe then we can hope for a real love story...

Edited by _Hira_89 - 19 May 2012 at 1:08pm

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
..it goes without asking...ofcourse we i wanna see...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 20 May 2012 at 12:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.