Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KYUNKI REPORT (Page 3)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by no1fanofronit

dont blame Tanya 4 every thing... if she wudnt  hav taken care of Bhumi then who wud hav... do u expect ppl like Mohini 2 tak care of Bhumi or fools like Ganga or the stupid Damini....

Tanya and Karan Rock....

hey dont you call Ganga and Damimi stupid !!it's all bhoomi's fault! she 's the cause of all this it's because of her that Karan had to marry Tanya and (sort of ) forget about Nandini!and there is enough people in Shanti Niketan to take care of her !!!!but I agree that Ganga had gone a bit on the extreme side ,but it's not entirely her fault!!!!!!!!!!!I think that Karan should have never taken Tanya's hand in marriage!!!!because that way he will hurt 3 lives his own ,Tanya's and Nandini's!!!AngryAngryKaran why ?why?why? did you do this!!!!

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

hey dont you call Ganga and Damimi stupid !!it's all bhoomi's fault! she 's the cause of all this it's because of her that Karan had to marry Tanya and (sort of ) forget about Nandini!and there is enough people in Shanti Niketan to take care of her !!!!but I agree that Ganga had gone a bit on the extreme side ,but it's not entirely her fault!!!!!!!!!!!I think that Karan should have never taken Tanya's hand in marriage!!!!because that way he will hurt 3 lives his own ,Tanya's and Nandini's!!!AngryAngryKaran why ?why?why? did you do this!!!!

Confused why would u blame bhoomi??????? itz nah her fault diz is happening... if u wanna blame anyone blame Ansh...  like bhoomi has no idea whass happening.. or wha happened in da past.. u can't blame a 3 yr old for all of diz

Go to top