Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KYUNKI REPORT (Page 2)

sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

HEy there,

I was surprised to see that you are from India and you used a reference to Naigara falls - very cute

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

First of all, when the doctor had said that Nandini's chances of recovering from coma are not definite-it could be tomorrow or it could be never....something like that..anyways, why did everyone - Baa, Ganga, Tulsi, Karan and Tanya - assume worse case scenario of 'never', and went on with their lives?

Why did no one think of a plan B of what to do if she comes out??? Why in soaps no one hopes for the best, but never prepares for the worst? And yet the worse case scenario always happens?

Why does Tanya have no other life than Nandini, Karan and Bhoomi? How did she support her when she was friends with Ansh?

Anyway, Tanya is fully aware of Karan's love for Nandini, yet why is she surprised and shocked at them being together?

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsebadifan*

HEy there,

I was surprised to see that you are from India and you used a reference to Naigara falls - very cute

she's from CanadaConfused

somya_20 Groupbie
somya_20
somya_20

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
 i agree with you , the ksbkbt's team seems to be rushing with every thing now , its only a week Nandini is back and she already knows Karan in confused.They didnot show anything where Nandini takes time to absorb in the atmosphere.Nandini came back home all fresh and perfect  and in one day she is back to her daily routine.They didnot show her as a patient who got up from a coma after 3 years ,infact she is being shown as if she had gone out to some place .They should have shown how Nandini adjusts in the house again ,What dificulties she goes through! How she copes with them .Karan being guilty infront of Nandini is  good, he should be ! What ever the reasons were he did get married in Nandini's absence and if he starts he loveydovey relation with Nandini with out feeling guilty , that would have  been  cheap.Him sympathizing with tania is again because he is taking every 1 at face value !
karwachaut thing , i liked karan for telling tania she wont fast because nandini is back and now she should not fast ! .Had he given any other inadequate reason which would  say he is telling her not to fast because of she herself that would have been worst !This clears nandini's position place n rights !No matter how much did tania do for karan but now he did tell her she willnot be fasting cuz of nandini !

Now as Nandini comes to know the truth , i would want her not to create any scene and become quiet ! that will be a difference between nandini and tania ( who left no body to show how much is she suffering ).Only karan should see Nandini's pain & suffering !Till date no one in ksbkbt has faced so many problems as NandiniKaran , most important  Nandini poor girl's life became a mess all beacuse of that nasty tulsi !Nandini should be awarded with a noble prize because she is one women who has dealt with all the problems in her life all alone and yet never made an issue!She suffered the most , yet she did not complain like tania is making a mountain out of a mole!For meNandini is an  an example for every women that one should never give up .Those who feel bad for Tania to me are as stupids and disgusting  as the verani's because Tania backstabbed her so-called bestfriend and now is making karan a big fool which he already is !
Even though tania is not negative now she is a sickening & horible charcater .Such women to me are as worse as any criminal !
regards
Palvasha
somya_20 Groupbie
somya_20
somya_20

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
hey this reports are not prepared by me but by palvasha khan ,ya she is from pakistan/india
SanihaKaKinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
SanihaKaKinshuk
SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged

yes yes u guyz r all ryte..aunty tanyaAngryhuh i dunno wat the hell is wid her.if she really loves karan n as sghe always say i cant see karan crying then y cant she just leave both of dem alone..if she wants to see karan happily den she suld immediately lave shantinikaten den i will say ke yes she luved karan

KARAN NANDINI ROCKBig smile

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
dont blame Tanya 4 every thing... if she wudnt  hav taken care of Bhumi then who wud hav... do u expect ppl like Mohini 2 tak care of Bhumi or fools like Ganga or the stupid Damini....

Tanya and Karan Rock....
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
OMG guys !! I think that Tanya should just leave quietly and leave Nandini and Karan alone ,!(dont get me wrong I'm a huge Tanya fan but more on Nandini side !) but I feel so sorry for Tanya ,and baa and Ganga should have never told Karan to marry Tanya if that hadnt happen this wouldnt be happening right now!Angry,who cares about Bhoomi! god Mihir and Savita and them are there to look after her!god!.But I disagree that Tanya is a sick woman ,she's actually very cool!and not sick at all!,but she should just leave Karan and Nandini alone!

Go to top