India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

KYUNKI REPORT

somya_20 Groupbie
somya_20
somya_20

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

He sees nandini happy and chilled while Tania crying n cribbing  and on top those faces she makes of sacrificing bakri !any one would behave in karan's way , and knowing what an emotional fool he is , do we need to say some thing?And why karan only all the zoo members are seeing tania's pain and tears as she is displaying them, even nandini poor girl sympathizes with her.today karan as he came back saw aunty jee down and asked her to break her fast this vrath for nothing .( he did not say this because he is worried for Tania, he made this clear as nandini is back he don't want her to fast now !) she said I wont break it , in this time nanadini comes  and pulls karan with him he turns and sees aunty jee crying ( again the guy gets depressed at her state)at terrace he is upset as she keeps crying & crying while nandini is happily talking around, he looks at her she gives these looks of a hurt lioness!( that's bound to happen he will feel sorry for her !).

Nandini keeps on thanking & thanking Tania  which made her realize what a cheapster she is and she admitted that she is guilty , she admitted she broke nandini's house and stole karan from her ,she admitted she is wrong  and has cheated her best friend ( well to me this was another act to gain sympathy for ganga another lose nut !) who told her its not cheating its greatness! After admitting that she is wrong again she felt bad that karan is with nandini when nandini told Tania to give back her channi and thaali she cried and karan saw those hurt looks  and thought its like u r  taking karan back from me ! and cried and cried and cried and ccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tania's character is disgusting once she taking abt best frd the next moment she talks abt " we don't want her to die" then she sheds Niagara falls infront of karan and makes him depressed and confused . then she claims yes she is wrong then she says I love karan 1000 times a day on which the guy looks here n there !then she runs to people in the mad house and gains their votes then she talks about how badly wronged she is ? then she says she cheated on her best friend and then she says I am hurt ! thats all about Tania and her story .nandini should come to know her true colour by now because karan wont as he keeps seeing her tears , things will change when karan will see nandini lost crying hurt & in pain , only then he would realize his love nandini  who is mostly hurt .

Tania told nanadini in beginning that  karan has a relation with every 1 in this house ! (she lives in this house too ) can a best friend talk like this ? she could have  taken bhoomi's name or any other thing but she did stamped on nandini's confusion that yes u are right in doubting!

There is mera  also who is madly in love with mihir but she isn't on the tactics to get him , Tania had never missed a single chance to get karan , when nanadini caught Tania with karan in hotel room , and karan came to see nandini there too she confessed her love to karan and cried and he pacified her !( she knows how to use him ) ,tania is a disgraceful lady . even if she is not negative  , her so called positive side is, if she is +ve  is . sickening, nauseating and sordid!

Regards

Palvasha

Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
like meera is not tryin to take mihir.... same way tanya never wanted to take karan, she never said she wants to marry him... its stupid baa n ganga who brought up the subject of marriage n karan who agreed ...... i mean why did every1 got them married? either they didnt expect nandini to come out of coma or if they did they were waiting for this confusion.
april_goddess Newbie
april_goddess
april_goddess

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Girl

like meera is not tryin to take mihir.... same way tanya never wanted to take karan, she never said she wants to marry him... its stupid baa n ganga who brought up the subject of marriage n karan who agreed ...... i mean why did every1 got them married? either they didnt expect nandini to come out of coma or if they did they were waiting for this confusion.

but cunning tanya did make sure that everyone noticed that she cud be a prospective wife for kara..who asked her to take care of bhoomi? she saw her chance when nandini went into coma and made sure that karan was forced to marry her by her goody-goody behaviour...

lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged
agreed!Smile
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Soumya, sorry for replying to your post a bit late. I read your post this morning, but had not seen yesterday's episode, so was not able to comment on it.

Ok, now that i saw the re-run just now, I can tell you that yesterday's episode was complete Crap.

Ya, I agree to you when you say Tanya is to be blamed for all things. See, as soon as Nandini gave birth adn went into coma, Tanya started to take care of Bhoomi. That is fine as the day the kid was born, Karan refused to see the kid's face. So, we can give Tanya a benefit of doubt that she felt so sorry and pitied the kid as it was not its mistake.

Then, Tanya comes to live in shantiniketan. !!!!Angryto take care of Bhoomi. I cannot believe this even today!!! See, Shantiniketan is so full of people. Anybody could have taken care of the kid. After all, they are relatives of the new born. Who is Tanya? Is she or was she more important than the kid's own relatives? Come on, give me a break!!!Ganga and Damini who cried and made a big scene of their kids, could have actually taken up the responsibility of Bhoomi. After all, they are in the same house. Why should Ganga, Damini and even Baa go and try to convince Karan for the marriage? What did they think of Nandini then? Very hard to get these answers right!!!Karan, after some initial nos, agreed and then goes and proposes Tanya. I could not believe  itAngry. Above all, Tanya (who considers herself as Nandini's very close friend) actually liked this idea as soon as  Karan proposed to her. Where was her head at that time? Did dhe think about  Nanadini for a second? Leave, Tanya, after all, she came after that. Take Karan. How could he go and propose Tanya? Why? He loved Nandini so much. Where did that love vanish when he was propsing Tanya? Atleast, to say the worst, Karan and Tanya could have waited for Nandini's death.Cry

Karan cannot call himself a Great Lover now. He betrayed his wife, Nandini. He should have thought about this when he married Tanya. Bhoomi could have got mother's affection from all corners. Damini was there, Ganga(who knows the value of a child, has an adopted kid herself), Savitha was there. They could have shared the responsibility. Karan could have given Bhoomi all the love he would give Nandini if she was around. Then it would have been meaningful. He could be considered as Nandini's jaan.

But no, He went ahead, married Tanya, after marriage, had some initial hiccups on getting close to Tanya. But he very carefully moved ahead, Tanya got pregnant.

Then, He gets back Nandini in his life. The same Nandini for whom he had once ruined his own life crying , crying and crying. He is now in a dilemna. Poor Nandini, she does not know the facts.

AS Sowmya says, our good Samaritan Tanya says Nandini is her best friend. Then says she feels guilty. Thensays she will do anything for her. Come on, Tanya you need to go out  of Shantiniketan soon.

Tanya soon after crying over spilt milk with Ganga, comes to the terrace, feels sad that Nandini is taking Karan away from her. Tanya, please get your intentions clear. If you want Karan in your life, then betray Nandini full and full and have Karan. If you want to be her firend, then please make way for her. This is not done.

Karan is very concerned about Tanya not eating her food. Tanya is hale and healthy. It is Nandini who has come out of a 3 year coma. He tells her "Sabar Karo" where is the old Karan who loved Nandini so much????

I will keep on writing ....There is so much to tell about these 3 characters. I will like to conclued here. I finish by saying that Nandini should be pitied for the simple reason that she trusts and believes Tanya and Karan  so much. They are the ones who are betraying her now. It will really turn out to be a shock of her life. God save her!!!!

AS regards Tanya and Karan, they should get their priorites right. They should decide. Its high time now....

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged

tanya....niagra fallsLOL

but i totally agree wit u guyz......tanya just seemed to jump at any oppertunity to be wit karanDead

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i tottaly agree with you shahid....especially when karan used to be sad and she would just go n' give him those so called sympathy hugs......n' those fake tears of hers to make karan feel sry fur her!!!
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidlover24

tanya....niagra fallsLOL

but i totally agree wit u guyz......tanya just seemed to jump at any oppertunity to be wit karanDead

I agreeLOL

Go to top