Aasman Se Aage

so karishma is not that bad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i generally hate karishma...hate her presence but yesterday it showd she has a soft heart..i didn't believe she was crying for sameer..though it was out of own insecurity but she told samer as someone of them...i like that dialog..and as angad told there is a good girl behind bad girl image...don't knw why but i don't hate her now that much..atleast for now

Edited by aru_86 - 18 May 2012 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaswethasyam08ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so karishma is not that bad" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I was literally SHOCKED at karishma's behaviour yesterday...
Did some ghost creep into her? Or did she hit her head that morning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Karishma good girl bad girl image is needed from time to time , she is there for plotting a lot of things against meenakshi and according to me a strong dance contender also.. 
Many a times these characters are neededto bring out the strengtht in other contender meenakshi who is very emotional all the time. She needs to make her root strong, while karishma with her conspiracies knows how the show runs and will try to plot a lot against a
Meenakshi..

She wants to win the title of asa let's see how far she carries both images,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.