Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

so karishma is not that bad

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
i generally hate karishma...hate her presence but yesterday it showd she has a soft heart..i didn't believe she was crying for sameer..though it was out of own insecurity but she told samer as someone of them...i like that dialog..and as angad told there is a good girl behind bad girl image...don't knw why but i don't hate her now that much..atleast for now

Edited by aru_86 - 18 May 2012 at 8:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaswethasyam08ApoorvaFan

Gudakesha IF-Rockerz
Gudakesha
Gudakesha

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I was literally SHOCKED at karishma's behaviour yesterday...
Did some ghost creep into her? Or did she hit her head that morning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Karishma good girl bad girl image is needed from time to time , she is there for plotting a lot of things against meenakshi and according to me a strong dance contender also.. 
Many a times these characters are neededto bring out the strengtht in other contender meenakshi who is very emotional all the time. She needs to make her root strong, while karishma with her conspiracies knows how the show runs and will try to plot a lot against a
Meenakshi..

She wants to win the title of asa let's see how far she carries both images,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index