Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Leo, your real name please?
Nice post.. Yes you may be in the least percentage of people appreciatring and enjoying the current track.. Am happy that this is a healthy way of seeing things in the forum.. Sometimes more negatives or too much postives tend to create an imbalance..
Though I cant agree ditto with all the points you have raised, the CVs and BT seem to keep the viewers guessing about future tracks and the all important leap(whether it will happen really or not)..On that note I agree that BALH has a slim chance of coming back..

But one stand alone feature has been the scintillating acting by RAm and Sakshi.. Throughout these tracks they have showcased an entire gamut of emotions. That has still hooked me to this show..

Keep posting and make your voice heard friend..Who knows things might change for good just as your optimistic mind believes..In such a case I will humbly accept that I was wrong in my opinion..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there i agree with you 100 % i justl ove our ff wirters!! even i am not happy with priya dialouges, just the concept of the track, like i said it is too ealry, maybe just maybe it could be that ram confides in vik and vik says yaar how abt agar u let her act liken khud zara dhundhu maybe woh yweh kisi k dubao mei kari hu and thne we ghet to see the rams ashiwn scenoir avatar!!πŸ˜†

thats my whole point too ealryy ot write of the the track , however yes even i dnt like the way hubby are shown naive and deviod of any thot till issue is osved by wife dearest, i hope this time ekta relies on her heor too warna she is aminly a heriones advocate!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

Leo, your real name please?

Nice post.. Yes you may be in the least percentage of people appreciatring and enjoying the current track.. Am happy that this is a healthy way of seeing things in the forum.. Sometimes more negatives or too much postives tend to create an imbalance..
Though I cant agree ditto with all the points you have raised, the CVs and BT seem to keep the viewers guessing about future tracks and the all important leap(whether it will happen really or not)..On that note I agree that BALH has a slim chance of coming back..

But one stand alone feature has been the scintillating acting by RAm and Sakshi.. Throughout these tracks they have showcased an entire gamut of emotions. That has still hooked me to this show..

Keep posting and make your voice heard friend..Who knows things might change for good just as your optimistic mind believes..In such a case I will humbly accept that I was wrong in my opinion..

am zehra😊 , yes that my point we will still find something good abt the show since we love it so much!! i hope my gut feeling is right, i jjust feel it is only getting more intersting as the week comes nad there is no drag.
i opened this post only to add a lil glame of hope , i dnt like to see the forum full with giving up show topics, , lets just give it chance if not for the ostry then for the sheer joy of seeing rk and st back in action , thel ovely emotions they express and the bg!! i really feel these two are such that they will enable the sinking burnning shuip safely to the shore!
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no he can listen if u confide as a frd and be supportive if the love is true he will listen far more than now.πŸ˜ƒ
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post, i love the current track too.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evanbaxter7058

well guys I'm not against the current track but the way the creatives are approaching seems stupidity to me. I'm loving that Ram still having trust in his love, he is smart enough to make out that everything Priya is doing is just a drama. but I hate this one sided superwoman avatar of Priya, I want both of them together cope with the mess - like the way we saw in the OS "The Conversation!" by our brilliant writer Priya_Fan - u see there Priya doesn't reveal the black side of Nih but still Ram can connect the dots & he is determined to find out the truth on his own .. this scene looks saner than that of the show.
See our writers in this forum have got much creativity in them.. atleast thousands times more than the stupid nautanki BT CVs.Just my pov anyway. .

πŸ‘Well said! I agree with you, I have problem with the way CVs showing stupidity, they could show the same track with some sense, I really want Priya and Ram together fighting the problem,really how hard is that. If they can not write then take some clues from the forum writers here, we have some awesome writers here. 
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am totally enjoying crrent track...jst love raya sooo much...lovly postπŸ‘
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Leo4ever, superb post with super positivity. That is wht keeps everything going. Thinking from your point of view gives a new perspective. I had left watching the how during he Nutz kidnapping drama ,but the positive perspective motivated me to checkout the episodes of the past week.
Thank you Leo4ever.