Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

its me fiza with another os ..but this one is Especially mythical my friend Ria(just to make it up to u..u know yWink) please do comment thanks

Maheen Os: The birthday present

The clock struck 12 I leaned over the other side of the bed and whispered in his ear Happy Birthday my bad boy and kissed him on the check 'he pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me...

Not so fast madam '.it was nice way to wish me...laken where is my gift huh asked the birthday boy

First I want a proper birthday kiss he demands

I lean in and lock my lips on his teasing him'and giving one passionate filled with desire smooch and slowly moves away '.

Now that's what I call a birthday kiss...if you kiss me like that I want my birthday to be everyday smiles mp

Now about those gifts...huh questions mp   

Baby there are plenty of surprises for my man you just have to look for them I say with a smile on my face

Mehreen you have that look in your eyes that sparkle 'seems like you have gotten me 'a really nice gift huh well ok let me find them I roll back on the bed so he can get up

He ons the lights the room is filled with roses and candles...and balloons (that are blue, and yellow, light mint green and a pale peaches pink) there is even a birthday cake

But it is hidden from mp's sight

Mehreen the room looks beautiful

Ok so let me look for the gifts

Here you go jaanu little hints on the small piece paper it's written..You don't have to lose a tooth for the tooth fairy to come  to place ur gift under this ..Since birthday fairy placed ur gift..Where the tooth fairy would ..

Ok that means my pillow right

1st    gift was behind his pillow is the new  Ipad

On the 2nd piece of paper where you always end up finding your socks

That has got to be under the bed 'they somehow always end up there he says  

2nd gift  he looks under the bed and finds a box it's a new laptop

3rd piece of paper where you  are suppose to hang your coats ..But never do

3rd gif was in the bedroom closet ..It was a new golf set

4th piece of paper'the one you live to you  has the next gift

4th gift  he walks over to me and looks in my eyes

Acha madam tho aap hi merea gift ho ? He question me

I blind fold him  take his hand and pull him near a table  

Wow jaan blindfold 'what are intentions huh 'I hope you won't handcuff me ..As well jokes mp

Badmash I hit his  arm'stop being naughty'you and your one track mind  I say'.

Arrey it's not my fault mehreen babe'agar wife itne hot hai tho ..kya karoon'

Chup 'you want your gift or not I say

Ok ok  sorry madam can I open the blindfold yet

Nahin ek min I say I light the candle and take his hand and slowly place it on my lower tummy he lo aap gift ...I say with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes

He pulls off the blindfold and looks at me then at    where his hand is 'he is completely shocked   '

Kya you mean ki ..tum..aur mein.. hum..do se theen hone wale hai  .. he is speechless

I nod my head

He hugs me..i move away after few min  

..and say look at the cake at least jaanu

On the cake it say happy birthday daddy to be

He picks me up and spins me around

Mp jaan careful 'oh sorry ..tum theek tho ho na '

He sits me down on the sofa ' and kisses me 'the kiss was pure and meaningful it had so much  passion yet was gentle  '

Kab ..I mean when did you know ..how far are you in the pregnancy'and why didn't you tell me when you found out '.and all this decorations and all'you should  have rested aaj ki baad ..no stress or work only resting .. bolo na

Arre .. baba..if you give me a chance to speak na ' I can tell you  ..

Mp sweetheart..(I put hand on his face look him in the eyes) I found out a week ago

I thought this was a perfect time to tell you 'and im 3weeks pregnant 'that's all 'and mp these's are small little things I can  do house hold stuff 'its good for me 'later it will be easy to deliver the baby

'..please don't get all worried'hum dono theek hai

'now let's cut the cake I say

Mp make a wish I say

I want a healthy baby girl like her mommy he says and blows out the candles and

cuts  and feeds me the cake 'then I feed him ..

he suddenly picks me up in his strong arms and takes me to the bed a lays me down

he kisses my forehead '

he comes and lies right next to me '

he cuddles me and places his hand on my tummy and says

hey there lil angel..truly you are the best gift and birthday  daddy could ever want im blessed..now just come fast so ican hold you in my arms he says  ..I look at him  all emotional(I put my hand over his hand which is on my tummy)

he wipes my tears and says thank you mommy dear  ...and gives me a goodnight kiss before

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Do comment its 1:46 am here me very tired 'and worked really hard on it soo don't forget to comment and press like  ' and  ria this 1 is for you just to make  it up to you for u know what  hope you like it  ..

Edited by lalmirch28 - 18 May 2012 at 2:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinFalguniJaincroziaxxsurvi035-Misek---jas--snehalovegurtifatima15keenu_kkNeha10Wahian4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maheen Os: The birthday present" in Sajda Tere Pyar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiza28

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Fly KissFly KissFly KissHeart WinkHeart WinkHeart WinkJugglerJugglerJugglerMail KissMail Kiss

Fiza28

mythical

IF-Dazzler

mythical

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
My birthday is on the 26th of may. thank you for this early birthday present.

Fiza28

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
nice one

Fiza28

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hi fizz too good yaar, do write more and more 

Fiza28

FalguniJain

FalguniJain

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
this is so amazing fiza!! how could there be so few likes and comments...the OS deserves much more!! Embarrassed

Fiza28

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
 Fiza ! for this i want to give u a   Hug, it is so nice, i loved it, and u know "dil mage more"...  Embarrassed

Fiza28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.