Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer hot scene in jungle

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
stil its not confirmed in the show whether they did kissed eacth other but in nxt epis we'll b sure when either of them gonna recall bout it. But for the time being lets hope it was for real n they did kissed eath other indicating M is developing some feelings for UV.Heart OMG guys did u noticed how hot UV was looking in tht scene?? with bare, wet body n camera was only focusing on his body n eyes...Blushing this scene was so hot n cud b more if they cud make M lil bit more hotter...lol...I like UV eyes alot...I wish bfore hugging, M cud hug him too...Day Dreaming I wanna thank CVs for giving such romantic hot scene in the jungle which I thought they will... Manveer is so cute n hot couple...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princessjia03SaHillover101Shazzierasiya....navina...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ManVeer hot scene in jungle" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top