FF: The Roulette of Envy (Part 12) pg.33/Dec. 7 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
thank you for the much needed relief Rach...Agni is someone to die for isnt he ...loved how he got gopi to converse with him...ahem is getting a taste of his own medicine...i am loving it...cant wait to see where the story is headed...

thanks for the pm ..
Edited by varshu27 - 11 years ago
ooo loved it rACH !!!! I was smiling entirely while reading and having butterflies in my stomach and hope u update sooonnn!!!!!
I loved this part the best of all the one.

Yes I can see Agni be a good friend to Gopi, and Ahem's insecurities and jealousies are waking up so this is another thing. Now he can stop being passive and actually do something constructive.

Very nice update.
Loved it, Rach.  Liked the interplay between Rashi and Jigar, and also, Jigar being concerned about his bhabhi.  The green monster has woken up. Can't wait to see what he does next.  Please update the next part soon. Edited by aris22l - 11 years ago
Originally posted by navyab

Rach Im enjoying the green eyed monster 😉 !!! Well get what you give Ahemji !!!

But poor Gopi, she has to face the pain !!!...hope Agni brings her out of the shell & understands her...& shows Ahem what it means to have a wife !!!

I love seeing him so green, too! 😳 He doesn't know what hit him. 😈
Originally posted by varshu27

thank you for the much needed relief Rach...Agni is someone to die for isnt he ...loved how he got gopi to converse with him...ahem is getting a taste of his own medicine...i am loving it...cant wait to see where the story is headed...

thanks for the pm ..

I'm so glad you like Agni too, Varshu. 😳
Originally posted by abbay

ooo loved it rACH !!!! I was smiling entirely while reading and having butterflies in my stomach and hope u update sooonnn!!!!!

Aaah, thanks!!! 😳  You really had butterflies Abbay? Was it because of Agni?😳😆 He's fast becoming a favorite of everyone.
A much needed update.  I am enjoying Agni's character and love the way he is beginning to interact with Gopi.  Bring on more please.  I want Ahem to be on his knees begging gopi for forgiveness.  Thank you .
Originally posted by sbp1971

I loved this part the best of all the one.

Yes I can see Agni be a good friend to Gopi, and Ahem's insecurities and jealousies are waking up so this is another thing. Now he can stop being passive and actually do something constructive.

Very nice update.

Thanks Shilpa! Definitely! The more Gopi opens up to Agni, the worse Ahem will feel because he'll see her "slipping" away from him. 😈
Originally posted by aris22l

Loved it, Rachel.  Liked the interplay between Rashi and Jigar, and also, Jigar being concerned about his bhabhi.  The green monster has woken up. Can't wait to see what he does next.  Please update the next part soon.

😉