Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: The Roulette of Envy (Part 12) pg.33/Dec. 7 (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 36

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
man things sure dont seem to be going well for the two
but then till they sort out everyhting they wont be getting any better too
god these two are just so frustrating sometimes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaccha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The Roulette of Envy (Part 12) pg.33/Dec. 7 (Page 32)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri72

thanks for update.going to read it.

just read it.lovely fight at party.Winkenjoyed it.
for suggestion I m too bad at twists like Ekta.My mil calling me so going, bye.

Thanks, Gauri! I think I'll continue the party scene in Part 12 as well. Wink
Originally posted by poonamahem

Wow girl...!! U r absolutely on a roll !! Loved the Update ... If u r asking for options I feel Agni should to make ahem and mahua jealous praise gopi  and her virtues , her behavious constantly and have her chatting with him happily ... Ahem will go nuts ... Maha will try  and match up in her own  way and it can all lead o a big confession of love from ahem and then opefully rememberence of the holi Miy maybe gopi and mahua can meet as become friends ... Another reason for ahem jealousy ... Agni and gopi going out together to meet mahua ...!! Tk care

I have to be on a roll, now that you know I'm off from school! LOL Thank you for the suggestion. I will keep it in my mind. And Ahem already remembers Holi, Poonam. Remember, they were at the mandir to celebrate Rashi's pregnancy and some chandan powder flew and he remembered it. He just hasn't told Gopi that he knows. That's why he made his move on her. EmbarrassedAnd got R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D! LOL I will make Gopi and Mahua meet though. They have to meet. Big smile
Originally posted by poonamahem

Wow girl...!! U r absolutely on a roll !! Loved the Update ... If u r asking for options I feel Agni should to make ahem and mahua jealous praise gopi  and her virtues , her behavious constantly and have her chatting with him happily ... Ahem will go nuts ... Maha will try  and match up in her own  way and it can all lead o a big confession of love from ahem and then opefully rememberence of the holi Miy maybe gopi and mahua can meet as become friends ... Another reason for ahem jealousy ... Agni and gopi going out together to meet mahua ...!! Tk care

Awww, thank you! I will update it soon.
Originally posted by nilani19

U r a great Writter , loved itTongue

Thank you so much!!! Embarrassed
Originally posted by Savi_S

lovely. gohem fighting n raji  were awesome. Smileu describe the scene very well. keep going dear...Clap n hope u update the next part soon.

Thank you!!! I'm glad you're liking Raji. Unlike in SNS, in Roulette, they are the perfect couple. Serenely happy. Embarrassed

Savi_S

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakarthik

Wonderful FF RachanaSmile Loved all the character of your FF good rashi is positive.Liked agni character most and gopi is more vocal not too shy. 

Thank you! Like you, even I love Agni's character the most. Big smile

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

man things sure dont seem to be going well for the two
but then till they sort out everyhting they wont be getting any better too
god these two are just so frustrating sometimes

These two are very frustrating. I just feel I'm going in circles, but Ahem totally did this during the Anita track so it's really plausible. I wanted him to confess to Gopi, but no, he kept everything inside until he couldn't squeeze the lemon anymore. *coughs* Gopi's pregnancy came out! LOL

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Love how jealous Ahmen gets of Agni when he thinks Gopi is paying attention to him.

Update soon

Chaccha

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Read all your update  till now...loved itTongue.indeed u r a good writerClapStar
eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile

Chaccha

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely update.

Gopi agrees to go. Poor Ahem he is in love with his wife but cannot calmingly tell her instead he maintains an aggressive stance. How will their night end and will a reporter get a photograph of them to nullify any scandal?

What is happening between Mahua and Agni? I it is going to be his wedding then it will be a way of bringing Gopi closer to Ahem.

Looking for to the next prompt update.

Chaccha

ssafdar

ssafdar

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Please please please update soon!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top