Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Kuch toh original kar lete Virat or cv - Page 2

ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
to be honest i adore virika as much as virman but i dont agree virman do not know how to be romantic...comparisons between virika n virman r just so baseless...both the couples r poles apart...n comparing them would be so lame n stupid...i dont understand why cant we just njoy whats happening rather dan bashing n making comparisons n as far as originality is concerned except the cake thing everything was original..the way virat wishes manvi on behalf of jeevika,the baloons,the cake fight,the b'day song accompanied by his guitar...i hope u noticed that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m a virika fan bt pls dnt compare them,,...why cant we just sit n enjoy rather than provoking the other fan grp..both virika n virman r diff so they cant b compared//...
siya803 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ₯±
Edited by siya803 - 11 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually find it realllyyy cute that sometimes Virman's love story crosses over with Virika's love story! It just shows that the brothers and sisters are so close that the way their love their husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend is very similar as well!! I find it sooo adorbale! I don't know whether anyone else finds it cute but it definitely reassures me that how close our fantastic four (JeeMan and Vadhera Boyz) are! πŸ˜›  

I'm not intending to be rude towards any one! πŸ˜Š
ehmmbh_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

I actually find it realllyyy cute that sometimes Virman's love story crosses over with Virika's love story! It just shows that the brothers and sisters are so close that the way their love their husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend is very similar as well!! I find it sooo adorbale! I don't know whether anyone else finds it cute but it definitely reassures me that how close our fantastic four (JeeMan and Vadhera Boyz) are! πŸ˜›  

i too think its so cute...i just luvd it when virat made that cake for manvi...it made me think both the brothers are so very alike...aferall the shows main emphasis is on the bond that the siblings share n if they do the same things with their respective partners it makes it all the more cuter.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aqibaa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

u r not at all rude.. bt some people here r definitely very rude...anyways leaving d jealous folks aside i totally agree to what u said...d vv bros think alikeπŸ˜‰.. i too found it very cute that both d bros did d same thing...😊.i still remember d virika scene.poor boy dint even knw it was his wife's bday. bt even then both added their personal touches to it... very sweet...
Edited by fairyland13 - 11 years ago
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So what it was much cuter than Virika no one even realised that virika did tht too
VirMan Were Adorable Regardless If It Was Copied Or Not Who Gives A Damn
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
their scenes are going to get more romantic yaar...I loved the birthday scene. He was so sweet.
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I disagree..I think Virman are an amazing romantic couple..what with their bickering and their friendship..!! just because a couple doesn't have all that mushy lovey dovey stuff that sometimes makes the viewers think...'enough already get on with the track'..doesn't mean they aren't romantic..they..are..it their own Virman way..lolxx..
Kryan_1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Take it easy guys... this was just an opinion...
We should not f start the fight again ... Please