Who all still want JaAn reunion ??

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Let me make this clear I am tooo Fida over Shivraj😳😳😳

And too bowled over by AnSh chemistry to even think of JaAn reunoin.I just want to know who all still want it and whats the reason for it??
I would never want a JaAn reuion not because of chemistry but coz Anandi deserves happiness in her life.And she deserves someone who'll love and respect her.

Edited by niharika_n - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess there was a poll too on the same and last i checked it showed no to ja and annadiu!!

why shld there be a union? he has till now never once regreted that he was wrong to leave her, never once have they shown him missing her like a lover, so right now it is more of his ego that his posession his doormat has a voice and a will!!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leo4ever

i guess there was a poll too on the same and last i checked it showed no to ja and annadiu!!

why shld there be a union? he has till now never once regreted that he was wrong to leave her, never once have they shown him missing her like a lover, so right now it is more of his ego that his posession his doormat has a voice and a will!!

I know most of the people do not want reunoin but I read few posts of people who still want a JaAn reunion So that made me curious as to why they still want the reunion and what's their reason for wanting it.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i am too clean bowled over AnSh...😳😆
but even when shiv wasn't the picture ... i am totally against JA reunion... 🤢

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally for JaAn reunion if it was Avika-Avinash! ðŸ˜³

..but I hope even if Jagya comes back to Anandi, bhula-bhatka, she never accepts him back..! He doesn't deserve her..

Abhi se people say Shiv is Anandi's to-be husband, so there might not be a JaAn reunion after all? ðŸ˜ƒ

My biggest question is, will Jagya never be accepted back in his family?
khusi_* thumbnail
still i dont understand..how jag comes under the bhula bhatka list..how!! such a insults to the bhula bhatka ppl😆...
when he is ashamed of his own root...being a village boy or lied,cheated...did anyone brain washed him to do so..NO..he is like that..so he did that...how come...he is bhula bhataka...
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Not me at all - I think JUG is a thaag who belongs in the gutter or jail!

The rationale, however, is that he's he is her first love, her legal husband at least currently, and if he's ever genuinely regretful then A should forgive him his 1001 sins against her and the family...he's afterall her parmeshar and dadisa's ladesar😳  He's also under Gawari's selfish influence and thus was confused.  

From what they have shown of Shiv - he's 100 times the guy JUG is not!  Humor, humility, heroism, handsome, and heart - the full package all in all.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
wizsug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
never will i want jugheads back to anandhi...
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khusi_*

still i dont understand..how jag comes under the bhula bhatka list..how!! such a insults to the bhula bhatka ppl😆...

when he is ashamed of his own root...being a village boy or lied,cheated...did anyone brain washed him to do so..NO..he is like that..so he did that...how come...he is bhula bhataka...

I meant.."bhula bhatka"...like he'll come back and say.."main bhatak gaya tha"...

Not that he has behaved in anyone's influence.

I would never want Anandi to accept him back. 
khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: msnautanki

I meant.."bhula bhatka"...like he'll come back and say.."main bhatak gaya tha"...

Not that he has behaved in anyone's influence.

I would never want Anandi to accept him back. 

yeah he will say that...i wish at that time..shiv will be there and jag will get a dhaai kilo hath ka slap from him😆🤣 Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago