why no video updates and why account bans?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

capricorn7

Groupbie

capricorn7

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I would like to know why there are no video  and written updates and even those posts titled as updates have the account banned. Can't videos be posted in this forum? i do like to keep track of this serial once in a while when i have extra time so I would like it if video links are posted here. Thanks 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why no video updates and why account bans?" in I love My India forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.