Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 78

azk92

IF-Dazzler

azk92

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 2668

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92


Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue

Kyun kyun?? I am just a bachcha here.. Silly  itna zulm mat karo..

anyway, you all are much experienced in identifying audience pulse.. Wink  

Bacche itna acha nahi likhte hahaha.. you've gone straight to being a senior hahaha, bypassed every stage LOL
Hang out here and in the CC, and you'll figure it out too LOL.  
Waise, im just kidding, im not going anywhere anytime soon WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitaRK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 9)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mem1

Goldie

mem1

Joined: 29 January 2012

Posts: 2346

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
My God, Punya... What writing! what a story and what an end! I am speechless... I almost missed this, cause I was really busy and was not planning  to read any long posts. but so glad I went ahead and read yours. MY GOD! kya likha hai...Clap

will be reading this again later on the weekend!
Wink




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSazk92ChitaRKIndYa4u

PunyaS

Senior Member

PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92


Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue

Kyun kyun?? I am just a bachcha here.. Silly  itna zulm mat karo..

anyway, you all are much experienced in identifying audience pulse.. Wink  

Bacche itna acha nahi likhte hahaha.. you've gone straight to being a senior hahaha, bypassed every stage LOL
Hang out here and in the CC, and you'll figure it out too LOL.  
Waise, im just kidding, im not going anywhere anytime soon WinkTongue

hahaha.. you are making me feel old yaar..Ouch. LOL! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azk92IndYa4u

PunyaS

Senior Member

PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mem1

My God, Punya... What writing! what a story and what an end! I am speechless... I almost missed this, cause I was really busy and was not planning  to read any long posts. but so glad I went ahead and read yours. MY GOD! kya likha hai...Clap

will be reading this again later on the weekend!
Wink





Thanks so much Gita for taking out time to read this. It is really encouraging. So glad you enjoyed it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Joined: 09 June 2011

Posts: 9276

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!
 
CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..
 
Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL
 
 

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue
 
 
Hello Hi Bye Bye
 
Who's leavings here? Amby bambi padegi do dandiLOL Chup bait aur entertain karo.. Ab company bhi mil gayi naah..
Sita Gita productions proudly presents Amby and Punya!LOL Greedy toh banna padta hai boss..
Amb y - Stop badnomofying my Sista.. Pata chalega toh tumhari khabar lena paunch jayegiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSazk92ChitaRKIndYa4u

PunyaS

Senior Member

PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!
 
CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..
 
Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL
 
 

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue
 
 
Hello Hi Bye Bye
 
Who's leavings here? Amby bambi padegi do dandiLOL Chup bait aur entertain karo.. Ab company bhi mil gayi naah..
Sita Gita productions proudly presents Amby and Punya!LOL Greedy toh banna padta hai boss..
Amb y - Stop badnomofying my Sista.. Pata chalega toh tumhari khabar lena paunch jayegiLOL

Goodnight Angie!! I'll sleep while imagining your GIFs today.. lol!! 

Hail Seeta-Geeta productions!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azk92IndYa4u

azk92

IF-Dazzler

azk92

Joined: 23 December 2010

Posts: 2668

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

 
 
Hello Hi Bye Bye
 
Who's leavings here? Amby bambi padegi do dandiLOL Chup bait aur entertain karo.. Ab company bhi mil gayi naah..
Sita Gita productions proudly presents Amby and Punya!LOL Greedy toh banna padta hai boss..
Amb y - Stop badnomofying my Sista.. Pata chalega toh tumhari khabar lena paunch jayegiLOL

Chill out yaar, i aint going anywhere LOL. just testing the waters LOL
LOL badnamofying Mittal? ROFL Punya, CC pe aaja ek din, sab pata chal jaayega hahaha.  dont worry, i love you both Angie HugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSIndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Joined: 09 June 2011

Posts: 9276

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Love you guys too!!Hug Brilliant talent yaar!! Jai mata di!! Sita Gita productions ki jai ho! Goodnight Punya.. Amby will catch up in the evening at CC.Have a good day!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSazk92IndYa4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
New FF:Teri Meri Prem Kahani part 5 pg14 upd 30.11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

M_n_h 136 17850 08 March 2013 at 10:28pm
By Mini1991
nind ud jjaye teri chain se sone wale. rajh 3 721 29 September 2011 at 2:26am
By Saranghae
Aa Teri Main Maang Saja Do piyushi 1 842 29 August 2011 at 2:19pm
By psawyer
Duniya ko chod teri gali aayi re... Ashima_Mishal 1 1407 12 August 2011 at 1:39am
By snehaagrawal
OS - godi pe...Tasveer teri...Aug 5 page 1

2

divan 11 1880 05 August 2011 at 9:57pm
By niroo_jaanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.