Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   

FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 8)

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.
 
Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen mainEmbarrassed Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.
 
Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.Star
 
I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.Embarrassed

Aajkal paaon zameen par nahi padte mere... Blushing

I just couldn't sleep after that precap and had to take it all out somehow.. I do write but most of the time things remain incomplete.. as I really don't have much patience.. I easily run out of it..Sleepy

Glad that you found it entertaining enough to read it till last. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitrathan

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!
 
CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..
 
Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL
 
 

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitrathan

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinimp

Very Very Nice!! Am hoping that something of this sort happens and teh show gets back on track!! Thank you

Hoping the same too yaar.. hope made me write this Wink  Thanks for reading!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitrathan

iLuvRamKapoor IF-Sizzlerz
iLuvRamKapoor
iLuvRamKapoor

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16171

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
beautifully writtenClapClap kaash dey show this in the serial too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSIndYa4u

azk92 IF-Dazzler
azk92
azk92

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 2668

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!
 
CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..
 
Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL
 
 

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSIndYa4uChitrathan

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinimp

Originally posted by fosla

First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.
 
Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen mainEmbarrassed Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.
 
Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.Star
 
I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.Embarrassed

Hi Angie, 
Hope what we all pray for happens. I sincerely hope the CVs stop using their dhakans and just lift ideas from here. At least the beauty of the relationship would be salvaged. And by J i am assuming jealousy right?

Punya,
Like Angie says - you write really well. Awesome in  fact and you have taken into account whatever has happened in the past so beautifully. Keep up teh good work darling!!! You just made my day because I could just visualize both Ram Kapoor the character and the actor even as i was reading it. He would have stolen the show and I would have to sit with my dictionary to search for new terms t describe him and his craft!!!! I dont mind will do it with glee and joy!!!

I know.. I visualized the ending first, with Ram and Sakshi.. and then built the whole story. with such great actors, it is not so difficult to write something good (with all modesty Wink)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitrathan

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelymani

beautifully writtenClapClap kaash dey show this in the serial too

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. I hope the same yaar.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

PunyaS Senior Member
PunyaS
PunyaS

Joined: 06 March 2012
Posts: 967

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by azk92

Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!
 
CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..
 
Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL
 
 

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue


no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy LOLWinkTongue

Kyun kyun?? I am just a bachcha here.. Silly  itna zulm mat karo..

anyway, you all are much experienced in identifying audience pulse.. Wink  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4uChitrathan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New FF:Teri Meri Prem Kahani part 5 pg14 upd 30.11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: M_n_h   Replies: 136   Views: 19481

M_n_h 136 19481 08 March 2013 at 10:28pm by SouLScOREr
nind ud jjaye teri chain se sone wale.

Author: rajh   Replies: 3   Views: 836

rajh 3 836 29 September 2011 at 2:26am by Saranghae
Aa Teri Main Maang Saja Do

Author: piyushi   Replies: 1   Views: 935

piyushi 1 935 29 August 2011 at 2:19pm by psawyer
Duniya ko chod teri gali aayi re...

Author: Ashima_Mishal   Replies: 1   Views: 1588

Ashima_Mishal 1 1588 12 August 2011 at 1:39am by snehaagrawal
OS - godi pe...Tasveer teri...Aug 5 page 1

2

Author: divan   Replies: 11   Views: 2520

divan 11 2520 05 August 2011 at 9:57pm by niroo_jaanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index