Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 75)

Post Reply New Post

Page 75 of 78

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Fantastic update. U write really well. Continue soon

Hey,

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed reading it. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 75)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

u back with bang on... loved the whole part yaar so cute n adorable just as like RaYa they r so adorable while fighting... but yeh kya RaYanshi bani Peehu kaise????

anyways loved the whole part n ending too i know who is on door do update soon...

Hi Leena!

Hahaha.. sorry about that. Was way too disoriented. Ouch  But Anshi ho ya Pihu, hai toh apne RaYa ki hi na.. right?

Thanks so much yaar! Glad you liked it! Smile

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

ClapWow, Punya, welcome back ...gosh I missed your stories so much. This is a treat, After Amber you are back.. It is absolutely beautiful, I so missed their nok jhok in the show, The whole scene is sooo cute.. really lovely I remembered the Lorhi episode where Ram was saying sorry to Priya.. This whole scene had the same cute feeling.. you rock.. Such a happy feeling thanks a lot for this beautiful write up, the actual show has become so stressful nowBig smile Gosh god knows when we are going to get Raya nok jhoks.. please keep writing, you are an amazing writer..  A big hug to youHug

Hey yaar,

Thanks so much for the welcome!

And thats such a nice compliment yaar... I love the whole Lohri scene way too much! One of my fav RaYa scenes.

I absolutely LOVE your comment yaar. Thanks so much! A BIG hug to you!!! Hug

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

welcome back Big smile
flashback was awesum ram ne neha k gala dabaya bechari ki halt hui hogi but luved neha 4 this LOLClap
is bar kahi kho mat jana keep updatingWink

Hey Sia!!

Thanks sooo much for the lovely gifs!! Love them!

Glad you enjoyed the update!! Big smile

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love4raya

Yippyyy!! Punya di finally u updated..u knw i was waiting 4 an update.. Punya di u are back with an update,Our raya and nevik are back through ur update..and yes this has brought a big smile on my face... This was such a cute update...Poor Ram everyone pulls his leg par vo Golo ka golu hai..Awww... waiting for the next part.. :)

Hey, Thanks sooo much yaar!

Yup, I am back coz the show is back too!! sab RK-ST in single frame ka asar.. hehehhe.. LOL

I am terribly missing our RaYa-NeVik chemistry yaar... those were the days.. sooo want to watch these four together ina scene just like good old days Day Dreaming

Glad you enjoyed this one yaar. Smile

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Wow Punya, what can I say? This update brought back a smile onto my face just like the PM which u gave indicating that U have updated after a very long time. Neha is someone to live with and someone whom u can live away from too

hehehehe Chitra, good to hear that Smile

And you are sooo damn right about Neha. whattey character yaar!! But I absolutely LOVE her, man!! SO much spunk!

Glad you enjoyed it!

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

sorry im late...
took time to update but defi worth it...
loved it dear
ab next part bhi jaldi se update kar do naTongue

Hey!

Thanks sooo much!! Glad you enjoyed it

Yaar, abhi tak toh likha hi nahi next part. Ye toh impromptu decision tha.. but dnt worry.. will update soon!

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balhfan4ever

Finally an update!...and worth the waitBig smile. Gosh! The way you wrote each characters dialogues...they came to life for me...I could envision a very RaYalicious episode with our very own Vik-Neha spicing up their lifeClap ..brought back lot of fond memories of our old BALHCry..please update soon.

Awww... that's such a nice comment!! I am soo glad you enjoyed it. yeah, NeVik are such an ipmortant part of BALH. Miss them too much yaar. Hope we get to see these four together soon in the show. Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top