Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 78

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
TO ALL OF YOU

A BIG HUG! Hug

Thanks for being sooo generous with your lovely comments. It IS really overwhelming to see so much love and appreciation.

Thanks for the encouragement.

You all rock guys!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Gori teri aankhein kahein Updt P17 Pg71 on29/9 (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by fanraya

Originally posted by PunyaS

Originally posted by fanraya

Omg this is amazing, you are rocking.. seriously, superb, So beautiful. Please do continue.. Clap Thanks for this awesome updateHug
Hug

Hey.. I don't know your name (sorry.. Unhappy) but you really are very generous with your compliments. Thanks so much. All this appreciation is really encouraging. Big smile Glad you enjoyed it.

Hey Punya, I am Priya, by the way please do write another one, you really write so beautifully, I really wish aisa hi kutch ho, Another thing is Priya is asking for D to save Ram's wealth but she is totally forgetting about their dream to have a child, how can they have a child if they get divorced? I really hope aisa hi kutch real show mai bhi ho, I won't be able to tolerate Raya separationConfused. anyway I really enjoyed your ff, thanks again for your efforts.

Hi Priya,

The way they are developing Priya is a bit disappointing. You really have a very valid point here. I too wish Ram convinces Priya to change her mind somehow and we escape the Emosanal Atyaachaar of separation. Fingers Crossed!!!

Yes they are totally butchering Priya's character, she never cared for money, and I understand that she still does not , all she wants to do is save Ram's hard earned money from the B***** but still is this the only way? How stupid is that, also why can't let Ram know the truth, I am sure after all this he trust her more than anyone.. I mean it just does not fit in the story, not at all real.. First they butchered Ram's character making him so weak and mum's boy and now its Priya's turn.. I so hate the CVS.. I really hope they get some sense back in the story, its all about Ram and Priya and their mature love story, what's with this useless sas bahu crap. I really hope next week we will get to see some good episodes..I still have hopes that Priya will break down soon, Ram will make sure he will get the truth from her, why she is doing all this,. If not, I think lot of viewers will loose interest in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!

CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..

Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSnandinimpazk92ChitrathanIndYa4u

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.

Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen mainEmbarrassed Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.

Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.Star

I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azk92IndYa4u

azk92

IF-Dazzler

azk92

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!

CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..

Clap If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.LOL

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha Tongue

Edited by azk92 - 18 May 2012 at 10:31am

IndYa4uChitrathan

nandinimp

nandinimp

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Very Very Nice!! Am hoping that something of this sort happens and teh show gets back on track!! Thank you

PunyaSIndYa4u

nandinimp

nandinimp

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.

Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen mainEmbarrassed Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.

Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.Star

I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.Embarrassed

Hi Angie, 
Hope what we all pray for happens. I sincerely hope the CVs stop using their dhakans and just lift ideas from here. At least the beauty of the relationship would be salvaged. And by J i am assuming jealousy right?

Punya,
Like Angie says - you write really well. Awesome in  fact and you have taken into account whatever has happened in the past so beautifully. Keep up teh good work darling!!! You just made my day because I could just visualize both Ram Kapoor the character and the actor even as i was reading it. He would have stolen the show and I would have to sit with my dictionary to search for new terms t describe him and his craft!!!! I dont mind will do it with glee and joy!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSfanrayaIndYa4u

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Yay yay yay!! Angie loved my post! Blushing

Dialogues, script sab kuch hai.. and I don't even mind directing the show too (OMG.. I'll get to meet Ram and Sakshi.. *faints out of excitement* )

Amby, bach ke rehna.. main aa rahi hoon.. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azk92ChitrathanIndYa4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top