Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PunyaS

no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinimp

Hi Angie, 
Hope what we all pray for happens. I sincerely hope the CVs stop using their dhakans and just lift ideas from here. At least the beauty of the relationship would be salvaged. And by J i am assuming jealousy right?

Punya,
Like Angie says - you write really well. Awesome in  fact and you have taken into account whatever has happened in the past so beautifully. Keep up teh good work darling!!! You just made my day because I could just visualize both Ram Kapoor the character and the actor even as i was reading it. He would have stolen the show and I would have to sit with my dictionary to search for new terms t describe him and his craft!!!! I dont mind will do it with glee and joy!!!

I know.. I visualized the ending first, with Ram and Sakshi.. and then built the whole story. with such great actors, it is not so difficult to write something good (with all modesty πŸ˜‰)
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelymani

beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘ kaash dey show this in the serial too

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. I hope the same yaar.. πŸ˜Š
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Nahi nahi, ab yeh tera kaam hai haha.  good luck dealing with the greedy fans now hahah.. beware of Mittal, she is especially greedy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Kyun kyun?? I am just a bachcha here.. πŸ€ͺ  itna zulm mat karo..

anyway, you all are much experienced in identifying audience pulse.. πŸ˜‰  
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PunyaS

Kyun kyun?? I am just a bachcha here.. πŸ€ͺ  itna zulm mat karo..

anyway, you all are much experienced in identifying audience pulse.. πŸ˜‰  

Bacche itna acha nahi likhte hahaha.. you've gone straight to being a senior hahaha, bypassed every stage πŸ˜†
Hang out here and in the CC, and you'll figure it out too LOL.  
Waise, im just kidding, im not going anywhere anytime soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My God, Punya... What writing! what a story and what an end! I am speechless... I almost missed this, cause I was really busy and was not planning  to read any long posts. but so glad I went ahead and read yours. MY GOD! kya likha hai...πŸ‘

will be reading this again later on the weekend!
πŸ˜‰

PunyaS thumbnail

Bacche itna acha nahi likhte hahaha.. you've gone straight to being a senior hahaha, bypassed every stage πŸ˜†
Hang out here and in the CC, and you'll figure it out too LOL.  
Waise, im just kidding, im not going anywhere anytime soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

hahaha.. you are making me feel old yaar... LOL! πŸ˜†
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: mem1

My God, Punya... What writing! what a story and what an end! I am speechless... I almost missed this, cause I was really busy and was not planning  to read any long posts. but so glad I went ahead and read yours. MY GOD! kya likha hai...πŸ‘

will be reading this again later on the weekend!
πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much Gita for taking out time to read this. It is really encouraging. So glad you enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Hi Bye Bye

Who's leavings here? Amby bambi padegi do dandiπŸ˜† Chup bait aur entertain karo.. Ab company bhi mil gayi naah..
Sita Gita productions proudly presents Amby and Punya!πŸ˜† Greedy toh banna padta hai boss..
Amb y - Stop badnomofying my Sista.. Pata chalega toh tumhari khabar lena paunch jayegiπŸ˜†
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Hello Hi Bye Bye

Who's leavings here? Amby bambi padegi do dandiπŸ˜† Chup bait aur entertain karo.. Ab company bhi mil gayi naah..
Sita Gita productions proudly presents Amby and Punya!πŸ˜† Greedy toh banna padta hai boss..
Amb y - Stop badnomofying my Sista.. Pata chalega toh tumhari khabar lena paunch jayegiπŸ˜†

Goodnight Angie!! I'll sleep while imagining your GIFs today.. lol!! 

Hail Seeta-Geeta productions!!!