Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!

CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..

πŸ‘ If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.πŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.

Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen main😳 Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.

Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.⭐️

I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.😳
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Take a bow Punya!! This is how I want it to be played out too!! Loved how you portrayed those thoughts in their minds so beautifully! Hats off !!

CV's need to just pick this up and not use their brains.Dialogues bhi dediye aur script bhi.. ab bas direct karne ki kaam hai..

πŸ‘ If this is your 1st attempt, you have exceeded all expectations.. Ab Amby has got tough competition here.πŸ˜†

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha πŸ˜›

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Very Nice!! Am hoping that something of this sort happens and teh show gets back on track!! Thank you
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First the parathas and the tablets and then the J factor.. This is how I imagined it too seeing the past 2 episodes turnaround and precap.

Muh main ghee shakkar for such brilliant writing!! Gori teri aankhen main😳 Do you write regularly since you have a natural flair for it.

Please keep writing. I read Amby's after a disappointing episode and its time to bookmark yours.⭐️

I couldn't stop reading when I started and that's something since I get distracted while reading anything long.😳

Hi Angie, 
Hope what we all pray for happens. I sincerely hope the CVs stop using their dhakans and just lift ideas from here. At least the beauty of the relationship would be salvaged. And by J i am assuming jealousy right?

Punya,
Like Angie says - you write really well. Awesome in  fact and you have taken into account whatever has happened in the past so beautifully. Keep up teh good work darling!!! You just made my day because I could just visualize both Ram Kapoor the character and the actor even as i was reading it. He would have stolen the show and I would have to sit with my dictionary to search for new terms t describe him and his craft!!!! I dont mind will do it with glee and joy!!!
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yay yay yay!! Angie loved my post! β˜ΊοΈ

Dialogues, script sab kuch hai.. and I don't even mind directing the show too (OMG.. I'll get to meet Ram and Sakshi.. *faints out of excitement* )

Amby, bach ke rehna.. main aa rahi hoon.. πŸ€£
PunyaS thumbnail

Aajkal paaon zameen par nahi padte mere... β˜ΊοΈ

I just couldn't sleep after that precap and had to take it all out somehow.. I do write but most of the time things remain incomplete.. as I really don't have much patience.. I easily run out of it..πŸ₯±

Glad that you found it entertaining enough to read it till last. πŸ˜ƒ
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: azk92

Chalo, now i can peacefully go on strike hahaha πŸ˜›

no way, madam!! You'll be right here writing OS after each crappy ep. Aasaani se nahi chhodenge hum..
PunyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinimp

Very Very Nice!! Am hoping that something of this sort happens and teh show gets back on track!! Thank you

Hoping the same too yaar.. hope made me write this πŸ˜‰  Thanks for reading!
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘ kaash dey show this in the serial too