Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

well begun is half done!!

and now you know you must continue or the readers will hound you to the end of earth. 

Yay I have SJ's approval...that means it must be atleast halfway good. 
Btw, the readers will hound me...or you? πŸ˜†
meghavn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pls contnue.. going good..

PM me pls when next update is ready,,thks
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Nisha! Wow! Superbly paced and the characters intact. ASR's anger in this situation is understandable after-all THAT is a real MU but I like how she couldn't help but find herself chasing after him! Continue soon! ASR will survive but will a life-threatening situation give him new perspective, that is the question!
Edited by Rabba-Ve-Delena - 11 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nisha πŸ€—
Sorry I am bit late πŸ€”
A very intense piece of work.. the emotional storm of Khushi has been penned down very nicely..
Though I personally love to read about kickass, unforgiving and stubborn Khushi, I really appreciate her helplessness over her turbulent and unrelenting heart which never deters to love the man who treated her most rudely here..
She is devastated here to know about his fatal conditions and all the supressed and trampled love for him has been surfaced through this difficult time; very poignantly written..
I felt sad for her crying heart.. She deserves to be loved like a princess..
I think the signed papers may create more misunderstandings between them in the show too; good point that u brought up that issue here..
And dear please continue..
I would love to see their mutual reactions when he gains conciousness, I hope Arnav saw her innocence before the accident..
Much love,
Manaal 😳
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
really nice. You should turn this into an SS. Great job!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Continueee Pleashhh πŸ˜³
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nisha πŸ€—
Great start
i Ioved it
update soon
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Doc_Manaal

Hey Nisha πŸ€—
Sorry I am bit late πŸ€”
A very intense piece of work.. the emotional storm of Khushi has been penned down very nicely..
Though I personally love to read about kickass, unforgiving and stubborn Khushi, I really appreciate her helplessness over her turbulent and unrelenting heart which never deters to love the man who treated her most rudely here..
She is devastated here to know about his fatal conditions and all the supressed and trampled love for him has been surfaced through this difficult time; very poignantly written..
I felt sad for her crying heart.. She deserves to be loved like a princess..
I think the signed papers may create more misunderstandings between them in the show too; good point that u brought up that issue here..
And dear please continue..
I would love to see their mutual reactions when he gains conciousness, I hope Arnav saw her innocence before the accident..
Much love,
Manaal 😳

dont worry manaal. You know me. You know I like a strong Khushi too. So you will see a strong Khushi later. But Khushi wouldnt be Khushi if she hadnt ran to the hospital when she heard arnav had got into an accident. 

Btw guys. I am almost done with part 2. Will be uploading it soon. 
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
good start,,,continue...
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely... i like how u have captured the emotion and everything... pls continue