Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=jainneha]🤣 ha ha fosla and u and many others bring back the laughter this track is missing thank u so much lovely post![/QUOTEYes Neha a little laughter can help overcoming such serious and worst issues.. Right now we can do with a lot more hilarious and lighthearted posts..😃
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What an enjoyable rant dear, that why I am still here in the forum Maris, the rants are more enjoyable that t he show 😃
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

What an enjoyable rant dear, that why I am still here in the forum Maris, the rants are more enjoyable that t he show 😃

Thanks Sri.. You remember the kid's nursery rhyme" Am a little tea pot"? Well seeing the show these past few weeks really worked me up and when am all steamed up ,I shouted or ranted, but in a parodical manner..Now all steam gone and feel relieved..
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Darkened room,looked doors and still air and gloomy atmosphere.

"adhere me jo baithe hai, nazar un par bhi kuchh dalo
arre o roshani valo
bure ham hai nahi itane, zara dekho hame bhalo
arre o roshani valo.
Kahan gayi woh, mujhe choddkar?
Kya karun mein? Kaise jiyon mein?
Kya hua thera wada?" sings a forlon and depressed and shattered Ram

LOL Ram bana Devdas. 

Note:Viewers are advised to use their discretion while watching this. Those who cant standthis, can either switch off their TV sets or go bang their heads on the wall..
Head banging has become a daily thing now.. the tv won't go off but we'll all smash our heads open LOL  

Two songs in a row sends the hapless viewers into a zombie state.. Some who are still sane have quit and long gone since.Others continue watching this match gritting their teeth and waiting for something to happen..
PRETTY MUCH! WE THE INSANE ARE THE ADDICTED ONES! 😆 

Cut to scene 325, take 2
"Here is the divorce papers" serves Priya..A twisting and spinning ball that has landed in the middle of the court..Is it an ace? or a fault? We all wonder from the sidelines of the TV..

"Ughh.. haan? What the ? What the..?" says Ram suddenly awakening..

Devdas se kaam nahi chala toh Ram bana ASR! LOL 

" Yes I want divorce, please the sign and give me all paisa and half of your wealth"..Priya

" you cant do this to me?.. Ram

"Yes I can" ..Priya..
 REALLY? YOU THINK SO?! Weell wait for my response!
The long volley starts..The ball gets hit back and forth, sometimes too fast, sometimes too slow.. Smashes and return happnes..
The viewers eyeballs  tick tock from side to side..

Then suddenly a smash down the line, spinning and hitting just inches within the court..

Ram scores! A big point..A great point..
Assertaining himself and raising from the slumber of lethargy and depression, he gets past Priya and makes his presence felt..

"HOORAY! Cheers and *clap clap*" goes the beserk audience..
Atlast a point worth watching and a score that is more in favour of Ram..

Rip rip rip! Now, what were you saying PK? I LOVE THIS!! ITS TOO GOOD!  
Cut scene 350, take yet to be decided..

" Where is the original story? What happened to those  papers? asks one Cv.. I didnt like it so burned them.. Here is a new and better one" says another..No no that too is boring..Dont go with it..Raya have consummated and theres nothing more.. We need to add crap, twists and turns and make it more interesting(for us and Ek and Sony) so that TRPs will soar"says a new CV..
LOOOL! 👏👏👏 TRPS will soar and the fans will continue smashing their heads open because they can't turn off the damn TV! 

"Forget all..What we need is a leap.. Yes refer my old serials'Kasam se and kahani ghar gahr ki, Kasthuri and all K titled show. Make a mix and medely.. Serve the same story but in a new way.. The audience will lap it up.Except for some who are sane and will leave for better shows.. But thats few in comparison.. Go on write a new script and get it vetted by me" Says EK..
Of course, the solution to every problem is the infamous leap.  Mix and match ahahaha. The insane ones will continue to sit and watch and point out the similarities between this and the older shows. *sigh* 

And so the game goes on..
Ram VS Priya.. The match is being played endlessly..
Sometimes one is leading . sometimes the other.. the scores seems confusing too.

And finally after the end of 5 years the show ends..
The games are drawn and the match is over..
A few lame hands applaud. Note that they are only the CVS, the crew, cast and EK of BALH..

The old and loyal and original viewers of this show have left for greener pastures..Other games and match are more interesting than this tedious one..

It rained showers from the heavens.Even the GODs are relieved that this show is over atlast..Now waiting for the opportunity to see the CVs are treated well in Hell..

"Am declaring,to close this game.. Let sanity and wisdom remain intact in all of us.. Let Mankind be preserved from this madness" says a huge chorus of all the viewers across the globe,heaving a sign of huge relief.. 
🤣 🤣🤣

PS; Friends please read this and leave your valuable comments.. Thanks..

HOW DID I MISS THIS!? KYA POST HAI YAAR! 
HILARIOUS! 
AND SOO TRUE! 
much needed! Thanks so much! added in my little commentary in red hahaha 
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post didi...too hilarious really its the status of the show now 😃...BTW you remember Kasturi serial too...its BT's tamil serial running on Sun tv 😆 🤣🤣 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
@Amby
Enjoyed your comments more than my write up.. Laughter is the best medicine, so  goes the  age old adage.. Just saw a tennis match sometime back on Tv and thought why not write something on those lines with Raya..But I could have done more with the hilarious part and presented it more comical.. Somehow half way through I lost all steam and just finished lamely..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Awesome post didi...too hilarious really its the status of the show now 😃...BTW you remember Kasturi serial too...its BT's tamil serial running on Sun tv 😆 🤣🤣

Thanks Kishore.. Kasthuri in tamil? Sorry Kishore i dont watch any tamil show.. used to see KBs serials long time back. But since I was travelling never liked to watch anything. Offlate I have started watching Tv shows and restrict myself to only one serial, whichever the language it is..Reality shows are more intersting for me..
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Thanks Kishore.. Kasthuri in tamil? Sorry Kishore i dont watch any tamil show.. used to see KBs serials long time back. But since I was travelling never liked to watch anything. Offlate I have started watching Tv shows and restrict myself to only one serial, whichever the language it is..Reality shows are more intersting for me..

Very true...KBs serials are too good...really miss those on TV...Marma Desam and the other thrillers were my favorite on TV once upon a time...he was even an expert in family dramas...