Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

||FANAA 4 YOU - BARUN||AT#39|| (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 151

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
cya 'll  later!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||FANAA 4 YOU - BARUN||AT#39|| (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thank you for the link, Devu! Hug

Promo! Promo! Promo.

I can't get enough of it. OMG! His pain in voice. Stern Smile Makes me to shout aloud. Now raping my cell phone button by watching it. 

I miss you Barun! Broken Heart

pisces25

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
AAA AAA AAA

Mujhe kuch kehna hain

ji

Khushi I love you - eyes closed - he will not be able to see her again

AAA

Oh frick me - saw it again for the 169781365667465465th time

Sobti I lubs you.

pisces25

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Ok I am putting together my dhak dhak and my dimaag - it is not going very well because that closed eyes and that scar, his slighty downturned mouth, ruffled hair splayed across his brow and open blue shirt...anyway, see brain is digressing to Barun vision of ASR chaapofication complete -

I don't think he would make himself missing.  I understand it is totally in his nature to punish himself (I think I heard that thing here first Wink) but he would not compromise his business and certainly all the members of his family now that all of Shyam's misdeeds are known.  How did he find out - I don't know, but like Devanshi, I thought maybe that guy in the airport was just a airline employee saying ur flight is boarding and he said he's not going - went out and saw the whole Khushi Shyam convo and saw how pissed she was and she did say I am waiting for someone who will clear it up.  Then went on to find out.  But still staying away doesn't make sense.  Something is missing.

I don't know if Shyam can have him kidnapped.  I mean he could have planned it anyway since ASR does go out every year on his mother's bday.  He could have planned it before to torture him to sign the document and now that he had it signed by Khushi - he's just going to kill him. 

Or maybe he is in the witness protection program.
Or maybe the Sethi brothers got to him.
Or maybe HP, OP and JP got together and want back pay.

I don't know why he is missing (no one except the papers said he is kidnapped - or did Mishti's spoiler say that originally) but the matter is he said ILU to her like he it was his last wish and last memory he wanted to leave her with.

I will just keel over if he says ILU, look for me amongst the stars.  I will just fizzle into a glob.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25nyxxstardust-Geet24-sylph-

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
SPA on TV -- Barun hosting -- aaah, I missed his voice..Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25stardust-FreshDaisy

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
or maybe its a dream sequence?

and anu, why is it like u give more ideas? see the confess b4 realise is the idea you give which if flopped, will be used to question the love of asr? (facepalm)

pisces25

sweetcutepie

Groupbie

sweetcutepie

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
whoaa was waiting for dis kind of scene hope dis happens confessions Heart

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

or maybe its a dream sequence?

and anu, why is it like u give more ideas? see the confess b4 realise is the idea you give which if flopped, will be used to question the love of asr? (facepalm)

is anybody listening to me?  If they were we wouldn't have gotten toing toing

oh boy - you mean people are questioning the love of asr for the 10 gajjilionth time - whuteberrs - it is a love story and those two are going to end up together.

This is what I know - the man was turning around to go back to her at the airport - no proof provided, no clarifications given - he was turning back - during holi - they both admitted they loved each other  - the name is Iss Pyaar ko kiya naam doon - not is it pyaar, is it zaada pyaar. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25nyxxstardust-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top