Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

||FANAA 4 YOU - BARUN||AT#39|| (Page 10)

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hello BISSers

I have watched the promo now for the billonth time LOL

Fari ya I said that earlier as well. But poojali kidnapping Arnav why would she do that. Protecting him?

PinkCinderella IF-Sizzlerz
PinkCinderella
PinkCinderella

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@ Sinne : I kinda concur with your above objective. For what i understand from ASR's character he cannot kidnap himself. I mean why ? Doesn't he thought to construct other graph to judge and make the aftermath about her innocence or lies. He definitely could be. So, its sounds absolutely invaild for me , if he did all himself. Although, if the third hand is involve in the whole scenario then all accuses goes to CV's , for certain. But still my mind stucks , Kidnapy of ASR ? My brain doesn't click actually, i have never thought of this moment to come and wheel the motion into some another dimension. But what to forecast and say, only episodes will tell how it could be wrong or right. In so far as the ILY goes , so ya never even assumed about under such circumstances it'll get done. What i always wanted to see , being together at one side , he seek out for the truth and her innocence , putting her in the twisting state and then ILY plays an utmost role of Love. Had we demanded too much ? Oh well , CV's embeds they'll do what they wants to. For the upcoming week i can say this one is gonna be crucial hopefully, if only drags doesn't dig its leg in between. Plus, I want Khushi to go and find out his man , set him free from the obstacles. Their journey isn't a smooth road , they have to climb the mountains. =(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25stardust-incandescent

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I don't think it makes sense if Arnav is hiding out and faking his kidnap. Well if he was faking it why would he call up a meeting whatever in london. It would make sense IF you all remember in the maha epi at the end someone says Arnav that person may have come to give his passport he dropped, cause he was turning back to go to Khushi I feel. So maybe he went out and saw Khushi and Shyam convo and is investigating and sent Masal Mama.

Anjali kidnapping him sounds bizare to me I don't know why. I think I have to see her reaction on Monday and Tuesday when they find out he is missing.

Or  maybe he actually is  kidnapped by Shyam or someone else. This I love You is a code to inform Khushi he is in danger.

Edited by pisces25 - 19 May 2012 at 6:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-momma1128PinkCinderella

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Hi Dev...it's sound bizarre but I do feel there is big twist involving Anjali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hug Fari ya definitely something is up with Anjali and there is a big twist involved with her. Only thing I think of is she isn't pregnant and she knows about Shyam.The night Arnav told her and she fainted she heard him and now she is in a delusional world. I hope it's something better and more zabardast then this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128incandescent

PinkCinderella IF-Sizzlerz
PinkCinderella
PinkCinderella

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
That is what i have mentioned above Devu. ASR kidnapping himself ? Frankly , so illogical and pathetic. Ermm I don't think so he needs a casket to lounge himself and then make out the whole chapter in order to gain a truth. He have many other ways to make the most of it with situation , yes as you have said Masala man may looks clumsy and hopeless but who knows if he'd have come into light by Arnav's decision. But still , i cannot mark my words here as he seems to be a non-believe thing for me. LOL  These all secrets are growing up more enigmatic. 

Can you give me the link where this Anjali forecasting is going on ? I'm unable to find it out. 
Sometimes i wonder, her brain knows every lie and deciet regarding snake , though slightly she is cooking something very blasting to hit the roof up. There's so much to think, man. Wacko

pisces25incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Hug Fari ya definitely something is up with Anjali and there is a big twist involved with her. Only thing I think of is she isn't pregnant and she knows about Shyam.The night Arnav told her and she fainted she heard him and now she is in a delusional world. I hope it's something better and more zabardast then this.

Hug Something's fishy about Anjali. I agree with the TM on one thing. Why is Anjali so calm. She knows her chotte hasn't called. Usually Anjali would be more worked up. 

Anyway...how many times did u watch the promo? Embarrassed I have already lost count. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@ Sadaf here's one of them http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2986687

OMG I literally have raped the replay button on Youtube Fari. No lies.

Honestly yesterday night I had Dhak dhak ROFL

"Mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai"

"Khushi, I love you"

Oh the Pain! Heart breaks into tiny pieces.

Barun honestly his   expression and the pain in that voice . The way he closed his eyes and that small tear rolling down

I guess this is what happens when we don't see Hotwa  for a week.
I  have no idea what is going on in  the storyline. But I am just too excited!!!

Edited by pisces25 - 19 May 2012 at 6:23am

PinkCinderellaincandescent

Go to top