||FANAA 4 YOU - BARUN||AT#39|| - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG !! Arnav is looking so tired, weak and heartbroken...Why?😭
Cant see him like this...😭
Edited by Geet24 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

I am just very happy that the first scene of his come back is starting with a confession to her...reason can be anything...but i really loved the promo...painful...hurtful...deep...but pure...she knows that she loves him...(thanks to Anjali di) and He tells that he loves her...what more i can ask?? I am totally Loving it!πŸ˜ƒ

Me too happy😊 After a long duration, got to see Barunn😳...
But why did he say ILU to Khushi? Where was he actually?πŸ˜•
last thought of the day before i replay the promo a few more times and thereafter drag myself to bed.

the stubble is obviously a bit thicker than usual, does this mean he is carying the stubble in his movie too?

throughout the convo, it is noticeable that he is worn out, tired, has sort-of given up, and just wants to tell his lady love that he loves her...kinda like the last thing to do before he gives up on life :( khushi, save your rajkumar girl!! this is asr we are talking about, he has confessed in the most painful way to you, and if he hangs up before hearing your "mein bhi", then, you MUST fight for him, for yourself, for the BOTH of ya'll. so ladies, if that snake has been slithering in glory all week...kkg is going to set him straight starting next week...she'll throw him out of the room for good, she'll win back those papers, and also advice him to NEVER remove his ganjee and be nangu, since that only scares the viewers who are watching the show. oh and it would be also nice of her to somehow keep him away from herself by blackmailing him or something, she can do it im suree!!

oh and i obviously wonder what has caused arnav to say those 3 words. did he find out the truth about khushi-shyam? that means, he must have had some confrontation with shyam? yes yes asr-shyam face off. im all down for it!! though i dont think that would be a reason to confess since arnav has loved her throughout the misunderstanding, he has tried to fight it, but has failed numerous times. im thinking he is in danger big times, and wants to let it out just like anjali told him before payash wedding, to let your loved ones know how much you love them.

and last but not the least, BARUN I LOVE YOU! AHHH, your backkk!

^^ i rambled alot as usual, sowwie :P

*runs off to youtube*
Edited by nyxx - 11 years ago
New AT... Congrats all! thanks Jahn

New Promo... Kyun dard hai itna... Tere ishq mein...
Khushi, I Love You... Cant believe its happening. Whoever thought Arnav Singh Raizada will ever say these magic words... Cant wait for wednesday!!!

Edited by DCgirl - 11 years ago
Eeeks the new promo!!!! He looked broken!! As if telling her ILU was the last thing he wanted to do..And when he closes his eyes at the end =THUD

I missed him even more than I realized, Wednesday hurry up and be here already!
It sure is 100% Entertainement... Emotional Scenes of Barun are really something to watch for..and him closing eye as many of us already said is just...πŸ’”...but some how i have feeling that there is a hope who is going to come and rescue him... should i imagine Anjali gets to know about Shyam...his true colors comes out...and on the same track..KKG finds out about him missing..and after hearing his voice...she decides to do something which she always do... day 1 where she went to save her Bauji's dukan and dukan papers?? bold act..who knows Shyam's intentions comes out to all RMians? Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Ok before i go...clear pics..

OMG..when will we see him next..?

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
@Shy: Ur last pic has teary eyes of him...is he crying???? God NO!! I don't want that... πŸ˜”

thanks so much for lovely Caps Dearu πŸ€—
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

Humm...looks like he really feels that kidnapper's gona kill him..but why he loose hope??? Why?? 😭😭

@Jhanvi: Thank you for New AT πŸ€—

making a siggie will post here soon!😊

How can they make ASR weak?  and why the confession suddenly?? besides TRPs and to keep fans happy I meanπŸ˜†
Edited by Infofan - 11 years ago
Thanks Shalu for the caps, miss  ASR/Barun so much. I can't wait to see this episode. It just breaks my heart to see him like that and just imagine how Khushi must feel. Edited by Keshriya - 11 years ago