Ahem's character is so irritating!!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchisahay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aris22l

Ruchi, sorry, my post was too sarcastic.  Just frustrated with the CV's.  Ahemji's character has been destroyed by the CV's since Anita track started.  He cries for his ex over his dumping of her over two years ago, while he never remembers what he did to his wife for one year until a year ago.  You could make excuses for him, but the fact still remains he has not verbally told his wife he loves her, and yet tells his ex that he probably would have married her if his mother hadn't forced him to do otherwise🤢.  He is hesitant to touch his wife but doesn't discourage her when his ex keeps holding his hands.  Don't know what to think any more. 

Got it 😊. I also don't understand him any longer.

Before the start of Anita's track - it all made sense to me. The awkwardness and hesitation felt very natural - after shouting "I hate you" for one year, he would naturally feel hesitant to confess (if he ever fell in love with Gopi, I am no longer sure of that). Even holi was ok though I was afraid that a pregnancy track would follow.

Now even if he ends up with Gopi, that would feel like a compromise because his family does not approve of divorce and he loves his family.
aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchisahay

Got it 😊. I also don't understand him any longer.

Before the start of Anita's track - it all made sense to me. The awkwardness and hesitation felt very natural - after shouting "I hate you" for one year, he would naturally feel hesitant to confess (if he ever fell in love with Gopi, I am no longer sure of that). Even holi was ok though I was afraid that a pregnancy track would follow.

Now even if he ends up with Gopi, that would feel like a compromise because his family does not approve of divorce and he loves his family.

Ruchi, I am still trusting the CV's to make it up to us for all the torture we have had to sit through at the end of this track.  When they really want to, the CV's do tend to amaze us with their creativity although not that often.  So I am hoping when it's time for Anita to go, Ahemji will be the one showing her the door and blasting her and telling her he never loved her.  At that time, he will also tell Gopi in no uncertain terms what she actually means to him and how he can't live without her.  I don't think it will come across as a compromise.  That's the reason I am still watching this serial. I have invested a lot of time and emotions in SNS and don't want to give up now😳.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchisahay

Who knows - maybe that was the intention 😭.

Maybe Gopi's saathiya is not Ahemji (how I wish for this to be true) but a more deserving guy.

I want it to turn the balika vadhu way...Gopi should get a better man- one who isn't emotionally impaired like Ahem.😡
aris22l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I want it to turn the balika vadhu way...Gopi should get a better man- one who isn't emotionally impaired like Ahem.😡

Agree Vidishaa.  And look at Balika vadhu.  After 4 years, it's trps are hitting the roof.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. ahem needs needs to yell at anita ... ahem is always yelling atgopi,  I just think he enjoys yelling at gopi, it is nornal for him .
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too gt sick of this confused Ahem
Sreenidhee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i agree wiz all of u itss true even i feel that ahem's character is becoming dumb day by day..oh god  his character was nt suppposed to be like this frm wat i read ... even zat day when anita told him zat dnt u fink zat u married the wrong person...i fthought zat he would reply something like...ya firstly i thought i have married a wrong person bt now i fink that gopi is a perfect lady for me which is true ...oh c'mon mr ahem modi its high time u talk in favour ogf ur wife ..make anita jealous so that she is forced to get out of modi's house as she got down frm ur car hehehehe