Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Surprised no one posted this here yet? anyway I saw this on facebook thought I share.

That drama of Fawad Khan + Neelum + Resham has been changed to Ashk from Bandhan. It's apparently going to air on Geo.

Both promos within this link:

I'm excited!! looks great

Edited by starstruckk - 26 May 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimzanish_kchaha_khanAlisha.muskaan_cute19angel_sofia.Sidrapickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fawad Khan's drama- Ashk| New promos pg 5" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thank-you for sharing..
Was searching for this on Youtube.
It looks greatt. Fawad looks so hott. <3

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
looks good.. seems like Turkey is heaven on earth for all Pakistani tv producers..LOL

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Thank-you for sharing..
Was searching for this on Youtube.
It looks greatt. Fawad looks so hott. <3

yeah, looks pretty hot...paid attention to him only in one of those promos. I thought ZGH was going to air its promos first though. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlyHope

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

looks good.. seems like Turkey is heaven on earth for all Pakistani tv producers..LOL

yeah lol. At times they even try fooling us into thinking that Turkey is USA & whatnot. not that it works though. example: Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. 

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

yeah lol. At times they even try fooling us into thinking that Turkey is USA & whatnot. not that it works though. example: Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. 

I know right.. KPKP was such a fail in the place search.. how can you pass Turkey off as USA?? LOLLOL

Akbari Asghari.. they passed off Turkey as UK I wouldn't have guessed it if I didn;t see the right hand driving.. UK has left hand driving..LOL

chaha_khan

Goldie

chaha_khan

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i saw promo 2 is this promo 1?
will check
and Turkey in KPKP wasnt shown as USA =P London tha Stern Smile haina!? Ermm
but w/e wat difference does it make, they did a VERY VERY VERY poor job in that anyways! Stern Smile
ROFL

and about this not being posted here, day before yday, wen the promo came out, we all talked about it in the ATs and shut up... LOL i think our small family, yahaan nahi toh kisi aur sahi, but everyone's part of some AT or the other, so i guess uss main we forgot!? :P

edit:

saw both promos... okayish... not expecting almost anything, quite evident, nothing out of the ordinary, but i read the story on its page, and its quite a good one... of what i got, Fawad (Rohail) hasnt fallen in love, is to be married to resham (mehru)... he is ok with the fact, mehreen raheal loves him, stops him, fails... he goes to pak, to get married... neelam munir (I HATE HATE HATE HER! Stern Smile Angry]... yeah so shes the younger sis, who might create probs or so to judge if he is legible for her sister and he really loves her, turns out, he DOES love her and blah.

I WILL KILL THE SERIAL WITH I DUNNO WHAT IF THEY SHOW THAT FAWAD FALLS FOR NEELAM MUNIR, BECAUSE YES! COMPARED TO HER RESHAM IS THRICE THE TIMES BETTER, AND IN THE 0.02 SECS THEY SHARE TOGETHER IN THE 1ST PROMO ARE CUTE. 

the end.

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 18 May 2012 at 3:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan_cute19.Sidra-Maha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top