Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Arjun Rampal's bringing 'Karan Arjun' back?

Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun Rampal's bringing 'Karan - Arjun' back?

Arjun Rampal's bringing 'Karan – Arjun' back?
Arjun Rampal More Pics

Will there be a new 'Karan Arjun'? Will Salman - SRK re-unite? Will they bury-the-hatchet? Questions, questions? But the answer is simple.

We aren't talking about a new-age version of the old, and sadly, neither are the Khans reuniting. It's Arjun Rampal, who is revisiting the film. Well, the characters, to be precise.

In a candid chat ,Arjun got down to talking about his upcoming films: "I'm very excited about my cameo in Ajab Ghazab Love. Jackky (Bhagnani) is a good friend and I'm doing this for him. I'm playing a double role - Karan and Arjun; it's going to be an entertaining watch." If this is the only way to reunite the Khans, then so be it!
For exclusive interviews, B-town parties, events and news, watch B Tonite from Mon - Fri at 10pm only on zoOm - India's No.1 Bollywood channel.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Arjun-Rampals-bringing-Karan-Arjun-back/articleshow/13164871.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meye Kayan Ayjoon khaayengay! Oats off-course.  ðŸ˜†
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
stupid idea to say the least.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun Rampal's bringing 'Karan Arjun' back?

or karan arjun is bringing Arjun Rampal back.. dunno where was he disappeared from years????

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So Karan and Arjun are coming out of the closet?