ASA - very deep take on TV

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ofcourse this is being very good fiction show with great story & also fanstatic characters who are beautyfully ech out. but sometime when I am watching, especially DC scenes - I am feeling like CVs are also trying to have very deep & thoughtful take on TV they are trying to communicate.

In DC scenes we see so many things about TV world we may think is happening but are never sure - all manipulations & schemebazi. Show is showing us - yes, all this happen. But importantly it is also showing that all this happen because of TRP - which mean that all this happen coz we as audience want to see all this happen. It is all boiling down to us as audience what we want to see - TV show us that. If we want something change - we have to chnage as audience in a way.

Today, when DC talk about Sameer - and putting drama on air, it was even more interesting - Sandhya think it is bad in taste. I am also thinking like that first. but DC point out huge relatability of story to other Sameer type boys & their aprents - which make story important to take to people. Truly, there is no right answer in one way. It is very complexicated!! ASA showing us that. And amking me ask myself questions also in one way.

I must say I have never seen such deep take on TV business - it is very realism, but also very dramatic. I am gripped with wanting to see more & more! Fantastic effort! Much better than all the bad film made by people like Madhur bhendrekar who I hate who make these reveal all type films on such subjects.

I am feeling, that after long time I am watching show which has interesting thing to talk about - which no one else is talking about at all. Full marks for that!!
A great post Mohan ji... Every word you wrote is 100% right. This show is a take on the reality TV. Like you mentioned, TV producers and CVs want to show what audience like and give TRPs to them...

And if the TRP giving janata wants to watch rona dhona and drama, though some of the sensible people want to do better shows also they are caught in the TRP web.

One way telecasting Sameer's story is exploitation and another way its an eye opener to so many parents and so many kids...

There is no right and wrong in Tellyworld... Only Drama is there😊

Hope you read this article

After reading this, I understood why DC was fabricating the love story of AkShi. All the tracks and plots in this show are true to reality...

Televsion is a medium of information
Here dc has a story of sameer, his space is given importance due to many incidences taken place with him
Ambition dreams are always to be valued no matter how hard it takes to succeed in it, dc felt bad on the extreme sameer went into which has caused this
Putting it to viewers through his show would benifit him, but definatly show society adverse effects of not allowing the individual to space their liking rather than peer pressure
If doing so it gives his show trps it will also caution parents to be able to talk to their children
That's what I feel the story of sameer may sell as a deep take of instances on TV
I feel story of DC and  show has shown us the humanity behind actions,I feel person who writes DC as character has decided to show us the reality of our lives and part tv plays in our lives..DC may look like a player for TRP on first glance but he is much more than that,every action/word he takes has impact on others life by enriching enhancing  and processing it.His actions push people to find their inner strengths,fight their demons and win over their fears,It encourages people to shed their inhibitions and dare to dream...at the same time making it real as buisness and as u said asking the question of morality to the viewers...
good views and i agree it is very very deep TV
Sammy you have put it well,

Action shown in this show is well related to deep take on TV...

The show shows a lot of rawness which seems to absorb your views and thoughts
Well said.πŸ‘ topic starter πŸ˜ƒ Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
Mohan u did it well, yes.

Every show made on T.V was for tis TRPS and in reality shows the situation was indeed more complex.

and for sake of it there happens much mroe behind T.V

Indeed some times I make my self Think,

some people who are fans watch the shows with different tensions and some consider ti as a part of life, but there are many politics played in it , can we all knwo it. Nope, but hen some thign occurs which we doesn't want we will cry...

Hahhaha what a situation. but

ASA was one sch good show which make me think what realisty is...

And so I love this show
Originally posted by sami01

I feel story of DC and  show has shown us the humanity behind actions,I feel person who writes DC as character has decided to show us the reality of our lives and part tv plays in our lives..DC may look like a player for TRP on first glance but he is much more than that,every action/word he takes has impact on others life by enriching enhancing  and processing it.His actions push people to find their inner strengths,fight their demons and win over their fears,It encourages people to shed their inhibitions and dare to dream...at the same time making it real as buisness and as u said asking the question of morality to the viewers...
good views and i agree it is very very deep TV

fully agree with πŸ‘, I see DC as a real character a very strong central character who goes all out to make his show a success which every producer be it of reality or serial dreams of and DC has a human side too , was very evident in the hospital scene with Sameer, if DC gets prone to emotions and starts reacting like Meenaxi then he has to kiss goodbye to his show πŸ˜† .
thanks all for kind words πŸ˜³

even in maha-episode.. they show very intersting aspect - roshni total drunk, unprepared for show. DC tell her to get ready and she says something like 'talent shows are only too fool audiences, we all know all of it doesn't mean anything'

after that DC blast her - and next thing we see she is infront of audience on stage, singing praises of aasam se aage.

SO the show is clearly telling us that there is lots we don't get to see - if as TV audience you just see Roshni you will never guess she is a drunk or that she thinks reality shows are useless... ASA is showing parde ke peechey kya hai!
Yes Mohanji, ASA is giving us new orientation to look at the TV world. now whenever I am reading any gossip, or watching any off screen interview etc of TV actors, ASA is coming into mind...

I am scrutinizing every thing again and again and trying to read in between the lines 😊