F.I.R

Sandeep Anand

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xxAqeelahxx

IF-Sizzlerz

xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Heyy guys ... i tried looking for sandeep anand on india forums but from the celebrities i can't find him anywhere ... I wanted to comment on his page .. as i love his acting ... a lot in FIR .. please can anyone help me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piano1422

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandeep Anand" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thought you may like this article: 

He is a very accomplished actor at such an age; way ahead in the game!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04KhotaSikaShreyaxxAqeelahxxastonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Nice reading about the actor...He truely is very good at acting... I hope we get to see him performance frequently

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04greatsaleenxxAqeelahxx

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. He's only 23 and already so well on his way. I'm sure he'll be a big film personality one day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04greatsaleenxxAqeelahxx

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Very talented. No doubt. 

I am glad that they made him a regular on FIR but then it kinda prevents him playing some of the memorable guest characters. I remember when he started early on in FIR where Shekhar Shukla would come in as the victim complaining that he was beaten up ("lathed lathed ke mujhko maara, mujhko soota madam") by Sandeep's character and of course GG suggests they get everybody together and do a demo and Sandeep's character again ends up beating Shekhar Shukla's character.

I would laugh so hard that I would be in tears.

xxAqeelahxx

apple64

Groupbie

apple64

Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhinga1

Very talented. No doubt. 

I am glad that they made him a regular on FIR but then it kinda prevents him playing some of the memorable guest characters. I remember when he started early on in FIR where Shekhar Shukla would come in as the victim complaining that he was beaten up ("lathed lathed ke mujhko maara, mujhko soota madam") by Sandeep's character and of course GG suggests they get everybody together and do a demo and Sandeep's character again ends up beating Shekhar Shukla's character.

I would laugh so hard that I would be in tears.

Yeah, this one <3 Dhinga1

xxAqeelahxx

magnte

magnte

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.