Indian Idol 6

Karunya & Hemu Rocked Secunderabad Show

Highderabadi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Everyone....

Wanted to share with all of u, my experience of watching Karunya & Hemachandra perform live in Secunderabad(the conjoined twin of Hyderabad) today.

Secunderabad is 200 yrs old now nd to mark the bicentenary the Govt of Andhra has given a great honour to Karu & Hemu by conducting a musical night in which they gave mesmerising performances.

The show started of with the anchor giving a brief intro of Karunya ... and he made a mention that Karunya has given playback for 17 songs after his II2 stint , in Hindi & almost all other south indian languages ... thats an astounding figure ..isnt it?

Karu took over the stage and gave a mindblowing performance....he sang 6 complete songs on the trot...with very brief pauses between the songs ( hardly 20 secs) ... this guy amazed everyone with his singing prowess....nd the crowd went wild when he sang Jai Jai Ganesha from Jai Chiranjeeva ..Ussey Ramulamma ..Ya Ali from Ganster nd One Love ( he sang a medley of the Hindi and English version ) ... nd Devuda from the recently released movie Pokiri..

Then there were rib tickling performances from some of the finalists of last yrs Laughter Challege ...

Next came Karus cousin nd Saregamapa Challenge-Second runners up Hemachandra ...he too gave a splendid performance...he sang the title track of unreleased movie Alag then Ramta Jogi and Nahi Samne from movie Taal and One Love from Raht... the host mentioned that Hemachandra will be going on a world tour with his mentor Aadesh Srivastava...

I missed the last segment though ... where Karu was to come back and perform ... esp Kawa Kawa on public demand...

All in all  the show was a Big Hit with people thronging in large numbers to cheer their Idols.....for me it was a night to remember. Edited by Highderabadi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW gr8 thanksssssssss

OMG 17 songs within 45 days !!! 👏
madhy thumbnail
wow..grt info 😛

thanx for sharing 😊

im really happy for karu 😛
sensation87 thumbnail
wow keep rocking Karunya 👏 👏 👏

Thanks for sharing 😊
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow. 17 playback songs after II 2.
that is more playback then all the idols from season 1 and 2 combined together 👏

and Hemu is going on world tour with Aadesh 👏
just like Vinit going on world tour with Himesh

Karunya and Hemachandra rock
iluvabhijeetsaw thumbnail
WOW! thats awsome! sound like fun. im glad u saw karu perform live!
hes amazing 17 playback offers after II 2. thats great. well done karu 👏 mustve been great seeing the 2 cousins singing live. their both great. congratz 2 the both of them. 👏 👏
andhrawala thumbnail
17 songs in such a short period of time is amazing.
noname01 thumbnail
I wish I lived in secunderabad (?)
SLV3 thumbnail
wow!!! great news

karunya rocked!!! & the info about karu already did 17 playback singing has really really made my day.

Welldone karu..

I am so happy for HEMU too, as even he will be rocking the world now even more..

welldone   HYDERABAD COUSINS    👏
SLV3 thumbnail
CONGRATS KARU