Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A few things I find strange (Page 2)

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i agree with u all
i always thought she would be heart broken knowning how much he loves her and she left him..
that for once she would want to hug him ..i always thought she would atleast think of all this things..or atleast show thier love in one of them dreaming way....

before nething armaan said worked on her..knowning he didnt love her..now that she knows he is crazy about her..not even a one single emotion is shown from her...

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

I posted a similar question relating to this subject matter, and I got a very good response that I want to elaborate on.  I don't remember who it was, but it was a good response.

I agree with what you all are saying, but Jessica has other things she needs to take care of.  She's mad at everyone for what's been done to her and her family.  Can you blame her?  She's frustrated, depressed, sad, and angry.

She didn't become a model for the heck of it or to prove anything.  That was never her mission to begin with, so this whole thing on "the new makeover is getting to her head" is out of line.  She's at GM to serve a purpose.   

Not to mention, she's thinking about her family and how much stress they're in.

What do we expect her to do?? Let's cut her some slack.  I understand love conquers all, but to Jessica it isn't a priority at the very moment.  Yes, Armaan is her true love and always well be, but this is about her family now.

Love has already given her so much grief.  I can totally understand why she feels so insecure about going back to Armaan.  Having had such heartbreak, she doesn't want to be so venerable the second time around.

I do agree that she need to express something, but I don't blame her for not acting on anything that Armaan is saying right now.  Maybe she can't handle being so close to him and has to be stoic so she can pretend to be Jessica.

I'm not opening up a can of worms by discussing if her way of getting revenge by becoming a model is correct or not, that is not the subject matter on hand.

We need to cut Jessica some slack.

Just my thoughts....

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
 so tru. i agree with all this.Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sukh

so tru. i agree with all this.Wink

sigh. When in the world did you ever do anything else dearWink??

Just jokingLOL

Anjali,valid points.

Originally posted by anjali308

I don't know if you guys find any of the following things weird, but here are a few things that are bothering me about JJKN. I guess these can be attributed to Mr. Tweedledee and Mrs. Tweedledumb.

First of all, how can a father who wouldn't even allow his daughter to stay in the office after dark not care about her whereabouts?? The days are going by and no one is mentioning Jassi's name (except for Bebe).

Does Armaan know that Jassi is missing???? They never really showed the Walias informing Armaan that Jassi went to Mauritius and now is missing.....Confused  Unless T & D are expecting us to make assumptions again...

The other thing is that Armaan's devotion towards Jassi is very evident (T & D are doing SOMETHING right).  She was there at the Gurudwara and heard everything he confessed, she saw him lock her office with her own eyes and heard him say that no one can use her office and that she will be back one day, she saw him at the Walia home offering help to Papaji, and she knows that Armu is friends with Nandu.  Yet, there seems to be no acknowledgement on her part of his devotion and his love for her.  Even a fool can see that he loves her. 

Are T & D trying to create suspense??? If so, they are doing a poor job of it b/c it's quite evident that Armaan cares for her, so why this lack of acknowledgement on Jassi's part.   She never even thinks about Armaan despite all he is doing. 

these things just seem really odd to me and out of sync with the story...

let me know what you all think...and also what is bothering you or what you find weird.

I like Peaches explaination for this one. As for Billu,I guess,he has suddenly started realising his daughter does not really need a chauffer any more and can look after herself.........

Armaan knowing about Jassi missing.....well, as a permanenet fixture in Jassi's household,by now he has come to know,especially when she did not turn up even after her family got into trouble, so he knows they don't know about her whereabouts...

But it does strike me, does she, not once thinks......that she misjudged Armaan? That he meant it when he was telling her he loved her? Or maybe she wants to keep her Jassi mind removed from Jessica??

How come Armaan makes no effort to find out where Jassi went? Now Nandu will tell happily and Nandini's name will be out and then if he makes two and two,rest should be easy.......

By the way , how come Purab does not even show a courteous interest in Bebe after eating all those paranthas??

As for no one recognising Jassi... I guess tomorrow at least one person will start the wheel. Though I never knew specs make such a massive difference that they change the eyes and expressions as well..........

Ouch  

Never mind. I still love Armoon and Juppi Embarrassed

Though I wish Armaan would put at least some part of his MBA degree in use in Gulmohar instead of becoming a permanent piece of useful furniture in the Walia house..........

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
A few things Jprasad finds strange:

why Armaan keeps calling jprasad and telling her that he misses her even though they are both married

why IDES keeps threatening to call jprasad's husband

why Purab is still on the show

why the daschund is the only dog that's shaped like it's own poop

how the superman syndrome rubbed off on T&D

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

i think its to do with bebe telling in that hospital that jassi's friend had come ad jassi is out of india probably thats why armanis making no effort to search for her,that s the only thing i can think of

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Minnie, don't compare my Armu to a piece of furniture.  He is more like the work of art in the Walia house.
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
LOL

Go to top