India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A few things I find strange

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I don't know if you guys find any of the following things weird, but here are a few things that are bothering me about JJKN. I guess these can be attributed to Mr. Tweedledee and Mrs. Tweedledumb.

First of all, how can a father who wouldn't even allow his daughter to stay in the office after dark not care about her whereabouts?? The days are going by and no one is mentioning Jassi's name (except for Bebe).

Does Armaan know that Jassi is missing???? They never really showed the Walias informing Armaan that Jassi went to Mauritius and now is missing.....Confused  Unless T & D are expecting us to make assumptions again...

The other thing is that Armaan's devotion towards Jassi is very evident (T & D are doing SOMETHING right).  She was there at the Gurudwara and heard everything he confessed, she saw him lock her office with her own eyes and heard him say that no one can use her office and that she will be back one day, she saw him at the Walia home offering help to Papaji, and she knows that Armu is friends with Nandu.  Yet, there seems to be no acknowledgement on her part of his devotion and his love for her.  Even a fool can see that he loves her. 

Are T & D trying to create suspense??? If so, they are doing a poor job of it b/c it's quite evident that Armaan cares for her, so why this lack of acknowledgement on Jassi's part.   She never even thinks about Armaan despite all he is doing. 

these things just seem really odd to me and out of sync with the story...

let me know what you all think...and also what is bothering you or what you find weird.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I agree, Anjali! I think there are a lot of things that are very unclear in the show right now! For one, like you said, why doesn't Jassi react to Armaan's evident signs of love for Jassi? Not once have they showed her to be very surprised or react the way we would expect her too!! And another thing that I am sure was mentioned before that REALLY bothers me is why doesn't a single person on the show recognize Jassi?????Dead
Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Very true there is no acknowledgment of Arman's love on jassi's face may be her face itself is like that stupid female anyway she was alwasy dum cant expect anything more from her she is acting real cheap all that she wants to do is take revenge on Mallika that's it she cant even find out who was the one who put her into this mess, it was Mallika but if you look at it the other way she is the coz for the total mess at Gulmohar Arman was mad to trust that wicked women who is so revengeful and forgot her love with Arman also, loosing intrest in the serial these days.
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
They just show Jassi remembering her past with Armaan....they never show her reaction to what he is doing now! I mean her face is always blank whenever he says something abt Jassi!Confused
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i agree 100%. i think shes supposed to show the fact dat she cares but she isnt realli acting it out well or it isnt showing well cuz of the layers of makeup concealing her face. Angry

yea but i think she wants 2 get thro with the revenge first and then she'll go 2 the love thing. and also, shes supposed 2 hav "forgotten armaan" rem wht she said 2 purab? she said dat she has no matlab with armaan.. now these signs of love do disturb her but shes trying 2 ignore it and deal with her revenge thingy.... dats wht i thought of it.. wht do u guys think?
Sruthi Groupbie
Sruthi
Sruthi

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Have you guys noticed the names of the writers and screenplay keeps changing and I dont think they see the previous episodes. Everyone comes up with their own line of story. There is no connection. Except for us viewers the writers seem to not know the story.Angry

We saw Jassi cry for 3 weeks when she found out about her letter..Cry why for she found out the love of her life deceived her.

Now here is Armaan declaring in front everybody that he has memories associated with that cabin...she knows what happened btw them there...so she knows what he is talking about and he confessed that he is waiting for her.Clap

I expected when they ended with that the next day they will show her reaction Ermm but no! abosolutely nothing...so what is with her love..does she not love him or she conveniently wants to ignore it.

I am not liking the way the serial is progressing...I agree she wants to get back her name but what about Armaan who is crucial for her..I give upBroken Heart

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree, Sruthi.  It's almost like T & D can't handle doing two things at once (amont their many problems is multitasking...Confused).  Right now, they are trying to show the revenge track and then I guess later on they will show Jassi realizing Armaan's love...Confused  This makes no sense b/c right now it would be perfect (given Armaan's evident change) to show Jassi realizing Armaan's love for her.  It seems odd that she is totally ignoring it...
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

I don't know if you guys find any of the following things weird, but here are a few things that are bothering me about JJKN. I guess these can be attributed to Mr. Tweedledee and Mrs. Tweedledumb.

First of all, how can a father who wouldn't even allow his daughter to stay in the office after dark not care about her whereabouts?? The days are going by and no one is mentioning Jassi's name (except for Bebe).

Does Armaan know that Jassi is missing???? They never really showed the Walias informing Armaan that Jassi went to Mauritius and now is missing.....Confused  Unless T & D are expecting us to make assumptions again...

The other thing is that Armaan's devotion towards Jassi is very evident (T & D are doing SOMETHING right).  She was there at the Gurudwara and heard everything he confessed, she saw him lock her office with her own eyes and heard him say that no one can use her office and that she will be back one day, she saw him at the Walia home offering help to Papaji, and she knows that Armu is friends with Nandu.  Yet, there seems to be no acknowledgement on her part of his devotion and his love for her.  Even a fool can see that he loves her. 

Are T & D trying to create suspense??? If so, they are doing a poor job of it b/c it's quite evident that Armaan cares for her, so why this lack of acknowledgement on Jassi's part.   She never even thinks about Armaan despite all he is doing. 

these things just seem really odd to me and out of sync with the story...

let me know what you all think...and also what is bothering you or what you find weird.

I agree with you completely... it looks like she is on that revenge mission which I am still unclear about... And why she has to stay as Jessica to do it....

I want the sweet Armaan loving Jassi back...

Go to top