Good ole days of BALH?

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching the precap I think the CVs are trying to bring back the masti and cute fights between Ram and Priya like there used to be before the whole BC track where the littlest things would make them argue with each other or tease each other. Im really excited to see that if thats true...
How priyas going to get irrated by watching Ram eat a WHOLE DUS PARATHA 😆 
I wonder if Ram's going to start testing Priyas patience and start to do everything that annoys her like eating unhealthy and huge amounts, take tablets again? (fakingly though), and possibly going go back and pretend to be the ram kapoor hes always been like during the honey moon scenes and lohri and the days after their marriage etc etc. anybody feel the same way?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aap ke muh main Rosgolla Golab jamun aur saab aap ki pasand ki meethai  , i also hope so, kaamse kaam udasi ke mausam main kuch tou entertaininment mil jaega .
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me too think the same way, the nok-jhok of BALH will be back soon, though it will be hurting both Ram and Priya, i think after that we'll see a huge emotional breakdown of Priya or Ram or both!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I do not mind, at least we will get out of our depression😕 some relief, although I really hate current track, but at least we will get to see our dear Jodi in one frame. Kabse taras gaye hai, we really need raya dose soon.