Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
AJ ke episode me mujhe kisi par bahut jyada daya aayi to vo tha INDUConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Episode starts with jail where sadanand is cursing sanchi and her family.One officer gave a cup of tea to sadanand and asked him to help in his case,,,sadanand gets more irritated.Indu asked that officer to find about veena condition's in hospital..Sadanand taunts indu about sanchi and indu warned him not to say a word and he knows about how he was illegally staying in sanchi's house.Sadanand got shocked...

Sanchi and her family are now shifting back to their own house as veena devi got discharged from the hospital.Tiwaris are now shifting to that house where sanchi and her family were staying before.(they are switching houses)ehehhehehehhee

Malti devi scolded radha for doing these kind of illegal things.She went to police station and scolded sadanand for everything he did to sanchi and her family.Sadanand was speechless and indu was quite all the way...Malti devi blamed sadanand for dragging indu in this situation.

Sanchi and her family are very happy to be back.They are cleaning their house now.

PRECAP----zabardast

Indu's friends gave him a newspaper to read which was all flooded with sanchi's praise that how she tackled indu and put him in jail,,,all with her witty tricks.Indu read all that and furiously threw the newspaper away...OuchOuchOuchAngryAngryAngry

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pragyakumarparbhudayalbcclivanta29dent4ups_iluUDEYsunithavarmafifssuki11LovePrajasweet_bhankiramonampressu_mahi_Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Princess_123NamzzDreamygal301sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update 17 may" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Unhappyeven m feeling bad for indu... and luved malti devi's reply to his brother.. 
precap luks lyk zor ka jhatka... now wat is this it comes in newspaper... in indu style bhayankar cyclone aane wala hai...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...wow...looks like tomorrow will be a big dhamaka!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11roshaeldsouza91

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. 

I really hope someone squealed on her. Want the story to make sense - otherwise LOL! I'm sorry - but its cracking me up. So Saanchi's way of faking mom's suicide to get rid of Indu Singh is to leak the real story to the newspaper?? Why fake it and cheat Indu Singh?? No.. doesnt make sense so surely someone close to Saanchi leaked the story. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Nimmi.UDEYNamzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

I just skimmed through today's epi as well. Loved watching Radha Rani and Shoba Rani crying, it's bad I know to enjoy anyone suffering, but man do those two deserve it!
I liked seeing Sanchi and family finally getting their home back, I'm almost glad that they did it in such an underhand manner as they played the wicked Tiwaris at their own game. What I didn't like was Sanchi taunting Malti Devi indirectly when she cussed Radha. But to be fair Sanchi doesn't know that Malti Devi has been supporting her and agrees with her getting her house back!

God knows what Sanchi and her parents are going to say in court. I think it's there where the press will get such masala vala news about her ploy. But like ps_ilu says if someone does spill the beans on them who will it be? The only people who know besides the Mathurs are Sitaram and Mahak, and I don't think those two will say anything.
No I have feeling as the newspaper quotes Veenaji, that she high on the success of their plan will blab all. Unable to bask alone in the pride of her daughter's achievement she won't be able to keep her mouth shut. I don't think she will tell the whole story, such as the fake suicide attempt as otherwise Indu and Saranand will walk free, but she will tell on how Sanchi manipulated Indu into giving the property papers.
Or maybe she will be dumb enough to spill all the gory details. Saranand has been proven as forcibly taking the Mathur's home, and if Sanchi says Indu was harassing her that gives leverage for the police to keep him locked up too. I can only pray that the Cvs don't show Sanchi as the fool who tells all.

I actually feel sorry for the Mathurs as they joy is bound to be short-lived, when Indu finds out the truth! And I was right Indu is only sitting in a jail cell as he feels guilty! Oh Sanchi you are so screwed when Indu discovers the truth. You didn't just betray, humiliate, degrade and break his heart for the umpteenth time. You made his mother cry and beg too this time. And for that and that alone Indu will make you and your family cry a hundred tears for every one of Malti Devis!

I can't wait to see Indu bust out of jail, and re-group with his boys; I think finally our dabaag Indu will be back! Oh can you imagine the irony if he gets out legally?! Lol the wannabe lawyer Sanchi has him locked up on fake charges, yet the gunda Indu walks free by using the power of the law! That would be so funny!

P.S I don't know how many people do read my posts, but I really appreciate it when people comment on them! I'm just surprised that anyone can be bothered to read such long posts lol!

Edited by suki11 - 17 May 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ps_iluUDEYRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Suki, I always read and comment. Am at work and cheating so can't say much will do later when I have watched the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks...

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.