Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Essence (MM) & Jaan (MN) of NBT (Updated-Pg2,3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey friends ! Feels good to be here after like so many days ! Exams *sigh* Impossible, I tell you...But now, since most of my exams are over, I'm here, that too with a little something. I don't know how it is, and I'm damn sure you'll find like a hell lot better stuff than these in our beautiful and wonderful creations gallery Star So, here goes nothing - 

I'm new to this, but yet I made some avis on some of my fav scenes of MM. Not the best ones, not the most fav ones, just some scenes that, though silent, screamed the title of the show at us...

Definitely a wonderful scene. Gosh this day was so memorable ! ROFL Initially, Mohan Bhatnagar's dilemma "To or not to?" It was so amazing, so adorable ! "Nahi Mohan, tu nahi jayega ! Wada kiya tha na tune ! Abe gadhe ! Thoda sa sorry aur thank you bola nai ke tu pighal gaya ! Shocked "   LOL LOL LOL  My Jaan ! And then his embarassment at her answer after this scene ROFLROFLROFL hilarious !! 

And this one was adorable Embarrassed Monuuu Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Ishaaro hi ishaaro mein baatein ho rahi hai Wink Blushing Evil Smile Kitni mast tarah se bola LOL Gosh, he's soo sweet ! And soo damn cute too !! Heart Megha ! Realise what you have !! Tongue ROFL

Last but not the least, Mr. aur Mrs.Bhatnagar ki duvidha LOL However criticised, illogical, unwanted or whatever (others call it this its NOT my opinion, so plijj don't bash me Pinch) this track was, we did get some really fatak scenes there WinkEmbarrassed I know there were a lotta scenes better than this one, but somehow, I adore this. Monu's impatience near the end is soo adorable !! Hayye Monu Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

And here's a stack...since all these scenes are literal translation of the title of our show, I tried some additions here...hope you all like it Confused

Will be adding some MN and MG scenes later...feedback please Embarrassed
P.S. I know I should be adding these to the creations gallery but couldn't help it LOL It also has a lotta text Tongue Sorry mods, but pleeease can you spare me this one time ? Pretty please ? *puppy dog face*

Note :
Vertical stack of these avis in the last post on this page,

Edited by Monu_Deewani - 19 May 2012 at 3:28am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nageshanirudhashoo_buttBeau31purplepixie-Swetha-madhubansenswavai2kiran255Meera_Ka_MohanBharti_k-Fari---khushi---RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Essence (MM) & Jaan (MN) of NBT (Updated-Pg2,3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hey your creations r gr8 Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTrouble-RadhaMohan-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Mohan ke pyaar mein hum kya kya sikh rahe hai. Maine VMs banaani sikhli, siggies mein blending karna sikh liya aur tune avis banaani bhi sikh li. Waah! EmbarrassedLOL Waise mast avis banaaya hai tune...Using it! Embarrassed Kuch apne Monu ji par bhi banaana! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenAdorableTrouble-RadhaMohan-

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
oh i sooo loved all of dem...

will it b possible 2 vertically stack dem??...i will b grateful...

by d way loved ur descripts of d scenes too...but dere r sooo many true to NBT style meghan scenes...dat i dont thnk we can ever finish aving all of dem..Smile...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2AdorableTroublemisty85-RadhaMohan-

ashoo_butt

Groupbie

ashoo_butt

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
great great great... 
1000 likes..
loved it.
all of them are mine fav also
and agree with you :))

AdorableTrouble-RadhaMohan-

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@Kiran  - Thanks Hug

@Bidzu - Haan yaar ! Pyaar kya kya karwata hai *sigh* LOL Banaungi banaungi, zaroor banaungi Monu pe. Bas don't blame me agar late ho to. Banate banate kho gayi to ? Embarrassed Taareef ke liye shukriya Embarrassed Hug And soo glad you like it !! 

@sen_madhuban -  Firstly, can I call you Madhu ? Short and sweet LOL Kal, max parso tak pakka vertically stack karke dedungi Big smile Thanks ! Hug And I agree..bohot saare MM awesome scenes hai Day Dreaming So I just used the first three that came to my head Wink 

@aashoo - Thankuuu HugHug So sweet of you ! Hug

People, you all seriously made my day ! I mean err night...err whatever, LOVE YOU ALL !! Heart Thank you soo much for the likes and comments HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen-lightinfested--RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
wow Shaili good jobThumbs Up chalo kuch to sikha tune LOL

love all your sigi ..that ishara sceneROFL mohan is such a cute.
and that megha ki zhulfe Sawaro scene just love it...agar megha nahi samajti to mohan khud zulfe thik kar detaLOL

and that bulaavo megha ko jaise sahi mein mohan apni biwi ko bula raha heinDay Dreaming

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 17 May 2012 at 2:18pm

Beau31AdorableTrouble

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
@Ami - Thanku Hug Aur nai to kya ! Ab sab teri tarah bas Monu ke dreams mein hi rehne lage to ho chuka sab Tongue

@Madhu here dear :

Hope you like it...first time vertical + text try kiya hai Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2-lightinfested-misty85-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.