•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Why therr are not much of media segments on CB ending? Has Zee asked them not to show any segment on CB lately or are these media segments too have become some kind of politicking ground bias towards certain shows/PH and actors?? Is there any hand of CH or PH in showing these media segments for their shows?
I mean why CB or Avina has to be left out of all these actions be it awards functions or these SBB/SBS segments..I guess these stuffs reflect certain show or actors are famous😕
Or on the second thought am i being ignorant and missing the updates on these media segments? Hell i think i havent read any media section in what feels like months

Ok just to mention once again DIE Zee tv DIE from disgrace..This PH too as one of their show which my mom watches (abt some families and their children..) can maintain a good balance of drama and emotions with logic but they couldn't have done same with CB🤢..yes why not but CB is just so unique to be simple and plain emotional, it has be out of the world..certainly out of this whole world that has costed us the show itself despite coming for the second innings..God having my own truck loads of problems with thow and disassociation i cant take out this heavy feeling the CB is killed deliberately..but whatever... would like to congratulate the whole Cast and Crew of this show (dont want to include the writers who destroyed it completely be it from PH or CH side) who worked hard daily in conditions that defies ethical work norms whr actors are exploited for more than working hrs limits and the fandom who are involved with the show emotionally and very diligently...
i too  wonder why there is not a single segment ? why this step mother behavior with CB? i was waiting to see this segments of CB ending but no such news from SBS or SBB hope they will show it tommorrow as today is the last day of shoot .

Yea I know wonder what is going on. Zee is instigating everyone to go against us... !!! 

But I don't really care about zee i care about avina... and zee what you are doing right now is not going to effect more for Avina...ur actions really show how and crappy, and immature you are. I am really feeling bad for Avina...they don't even get media segments...when cb is ending :\
zee is too much and even i wonder why there are no segments on zee and even in so many things choti bahu is being missed out why are they behaving as if cb is some untouchable
may be today they wil show
CB 2 had SBB segment long time ago. I used to see more SBB during CB 1. I do not know what went wrong between PH and ZEE to kill the show, I feel sad for all the actors.