Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
i think alan is overreacting a bit Confused akshat is nt such a guy.. he is more a kid at heart.. his bro understands him pretty well Embarrassed and i think he will be a perfect match for meenakshi Embarrassed they have an awsum chemistry... Clap bt yet am waiting for the day wen DC will fall for her...StarStarStar there cannot be anyone better than him for meenakshi... ohh.. plzz i want DC meenu to be the endgame...EmbarrassedClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sAwari_Maansami01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "alan is overreacting" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I guess he is becoming over protective about Meenakshi, as a dancer he may also know how the chemistry builds up and seeing that between akshi is getting him edgy..

Akshat is sandwiched here poor guy abhi kuch bhi nahi hoaa and he think sparks are flying ie.e alan..

Mind games on heart plays a lot of significance here..

Lets see the flow to see how alan reacts as they move in the Gala round...

Yes Dc will be angry with meenakshi..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

likithakmhAwari_Maankasturika_kashu

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
i guess for now dc is concentrating on his show than anything else hence nothing more can be said...lets wait and watch...as i love alan- meenakshi more than akshat meenakshi but both couples have their own charm...

alan is overprotective since he really feels for meenakshi but also has a hole in his heart...so for him she is becoming his new life

gd day to u
nizza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
as for now i love akshat meenu bt for ever there shud only be DC meenu.. i want MEENU to be the grl to see DC as dev frst...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Alan is getting uncomfotable and jealous because he does like Meenu ( DC reads people very well ) and he can see things are changing between Akshat and Meenu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035ApoorvaFanSofnanyctophilia

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I think meenu brings out protectivness in alan and DC  knows how meenu has touched Alan's heart,at the moment DC is trying to make human beings out of these kids...equiped to fight for themselves in the cruel world out there...but as its mentioned DC and meenu should be end game...but but but no more repitition of poor apu mad behind girl;;;;; and girl giving two hoots for him for her dead pati...i want meenu to fall for his inner dev first and then fight to bring that dev out...

kasturika_kashu

angleoni

Goldie

angleoni

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
alan is sooo jealous sothat he is overreacting but i m enjoying a lot akshi jodi its the highpiont of the show as DC says without lovestory no show will be on high

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
love akshi... akshat is jusstt lik a kiddoLOL... bt cnt like alan meenu much...Ouch on the other hand loving angad-karishma too... Wink angad is a sweethert.. love the way he,by his own positivity brings out the positive in all people... yesterday karishma shocked me...Shocked

survi035

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.