^THE JADED PRINCE^{III}-sk (Epilogue, pg-37) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar itna lmba prt n so less cmnt :-(
 Thank you- thank you for dedicating   😳😳 good to know absence was noticed  😆😆 though i didn't had doubts 🤗...

Coming to part  😃 seems both husband wife are too much intrested to jump down  😆😆😆...i thot only kashish loves to do that  😆😆😆...

oh so it was her who was giving him blank calls 😆😆 smarty boy  😎 he guessed it  😳😳

good sujal is not letting her out of sight  😆 the moment he does that i am sure she will end up doing something stupid ...

sujal seems to have fetish for breaking doors 😆😆 he did that few days back too  😳😆...

so sweet of him to take care of her & cook for her 😳😳...guess now she wants to him to feed her also 😆😆 poor boy after cooking now turn to feed 😆😆😆

😆 😳

Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
 a lovely part neelu

i loved sujals possessiveness sometimes his stubbornness is nice as wat he is doin is only goin to be gud for kash it was smart of him to find kash using just a missed call

kash is a true example of how fear can kill us gr8 part cont soon

ps sorry for the late reply  
part 203
Sujal is a sweetheart...
wow the determination is too good...
Kashish idiot u should feel lucky that u have got someone like this...
cont soon dear...

Yaar why are there so less comments...please yaar like karte ho to commnt kiyta karo...or padte ho to bhi comment kiya karo...warna itne bade part ke lie itne kam comment...not fair...bolo fic banmd karni hai to 2 second lagega...comment kar doya karo yaar, bhikari ki tarah maangna acha nahi lagta

PART 204

Sujal aram se khana banata hai...puts everything in two plates and forks and brings it over to the table where Kashish was sitting

Rakh deta hai 1 plate uske samne

s- Bon appetite.

He starts to eat looking at her all the time...                 

She is just sitting silently and staring blankly

After a few minutes Sujal says in almost a gentle voice...losing his edge it had ever since he got her on the bridge

s-Won't you even try to eat a little...I know food may even look revolting to you right now...

She gets up and walks off

Sujal puts the plate away and calls his secretary

s-I am taking a vacation. Handle everything... I may not be in contact...

Kashish is in her room packing things

Thodi der baat Sujal bhi aata hai...dekhta hai kya chal raha hai

s- Are you going to your mother's place?

k-Hmm

s-Then I'll get the ticket booked

k-Don't worry I will manage

Sujal doesn't bother replying to her silliness. He calls up hi secretary again and tells him to book two airline tickets

k-Two?

She asks

s-Yes. You can sit on my lap on the way if you want to but they'll still need two boarding passes

k-You are going?

Sujal raises his brow...as if it was ever a question...

k-You are?

He nods-

s-Will you pack my stuff too?

k-Why are you going?

s-Coz I like your mother

k-You are not going

s-Why not?

k-No you are not

s-It is not up for discussion...

He starts packing his bag too

k-Why not? Sujal...please stop shadowing me. I just wanna be alone. I am sure you have work here

s-I can take a few days off from work...and if you want to be alone...then fine I'll drop u at your mother's place.

k-I can go on my own

s-That is as far as I am willing got go

k-Sujal, you know what? I am an adult and I have made a decision that's for everyone's good

s-Maybe you are right, maybe it's for everyone's good too... but Kashish... how do I make you understand this one thing...

k-What thing?

s- I don't care about my image, my wealth or anything related to what is good for me as long as I don't have you with me

k-At least I know now...that you can never understand me

s-I understand Kashish...I understand... I just don't care...

k-You don't...sadly you don't

Sujal remains quite...he doesn't want to argue...nor can he make Kashish understand...that he knows exactly how she feels People think harassment is different for men and women but it isn't that different... and he had been through everything...there wasn't a feeling he couldn't understand

She was feeling useless like a bad omen that can just ruin people's life. She knew the bad publicity will make it difficult for Sujal...for his business...that he established with so much hard work and dedication. She doesn't want to be cause of his ruin...it's not about her, it's about him

Sujal knows what Kashish is feeling... he only doesn't know how to make her understand otherwise...and right he doesn't even care about making her understand...coz he is more concerned about keeping her aware

k-Sujal. You know some people are made for each other and some people are not made for each other

s- So your point?

k-So don't stop me

Sujal can feel that merely keeping her alive isn't going to work out and although he used to think that her being alive and happy would be enough... but he has realized that he isn't so perfect coz it isn't enough...he wants her alive, he wants her happy and he wants her to be with him

She is looking blankly with zombie expression

She walks off silently grabs the remote and turns on the TV staring blankly at the news

s-Kashish...you remember when I told you that I wouldn't stop you if you found anyone else better than me...and decided to leave me...

She doesn't reply just staring at the news

s-I am not a good enough person as yet to let you do that...you want to go and leave me for my own good... I wouldn't let you go ad leave me alone even if it was for your own good. Maybe I am finally obsessed...

Sujal mutters and start packing his things...

She just remains staring at the news channel that's showing all rubbish about her

Sujal looks at that and then calls his old friends... although they disappointed him with their incompetence when they could not get Kashish's videos from Ranjeet  and he would get even with them for that later... right now... there was much more interesting stuff that cud be shown on TV. He calls this person and although he never talked to them in front of Kashish...since he has dropped all pretences even with himself he would not hide anything from her too

s-Hello.  Yes it is me... sorry are you? That wouldn't do... I'll have my pound of flesh later... right now; I want you to release that video which u had filmed earlier...

The door bell and Kashish goes to open the door

Sujal stats following Kashish too

As Kashish opens the door, it's Ranjeet

Ranjeet-Wooo surprise!

Kashish is taken aback

Sujal comes and stands close behind her

r-Kaisi hai meri jaaan!

Kashish looks down, as if she has committed some crime

Sujal pulls her out of Ranjeet's reach and puts an arm around her waist marking his territory

s-Get out a**hole

She tries to moves away from Sujal's grip but he wouldn't let her

r-Sorry babes, main videod nahi nikalna chahta tha. Kya main tumhare saath ais akabhi karunga? Bol? Wo tera pati hai naa, usne majbur kiya mujhe.

s- Get out before I throw out your pieces...

r- Itna kanjus hai  ye, thode se paise maange maine par wo tere liye wo bhi naa de paaya. Tujse pyaar nahi karta naa islie. Usse kya tu jiye yaa maare

Sujal curls his lips in feral smile...

s-Laga le aag aur...

Sujal ko to acha khasa aim dikh raha hai apni frustrations nikalne ka

r-I am sorry jo hua..par galti mujhse zyada tere pati ki hai. Kashish main sach keh raha hoon. Puchle isse

Sujal grabs Ranjeet by his neck and slams him back against the doorframe

k-Sujal!!!!!!!! Leave him!!!!! Chodo

Sujal's tightening grip on his throat slowly happily choking him enjoying watching him squirm

k-Sujal stop please

Gala daba raha hai Sujal uska jaise gala ghotkar  marte hain waise

k-Sujal stop

Sujal is enjoying his torture very much

k-Ranjeet ko chodo please...

She pleads

Sujal  is just smiling his cruel cold insane devilishly handsome smile...

Ranjeet is turning blue little by little... and Sujal is just enjoying ...he doesn't even say anything to tell anyone how much he is enjoying... the bas***d who hurt his Kashish... almost got her killed...and now was reason for her trying to separate them...

k-Ranjeet sach keh raha hai naa Sujal...isliye tum usse

s-yes he is telling the truth... but this is for my enjoyment...he will die instead of you...usne tumse factory maangi thi naa

s-Wo maine kisi aur ko ded...oh crap...

Sujal lets go of Ranjeet

s-Sorry sorry...are you ok? Now about those factories...I can't let you die before seeing where those two factories went...c'mon in c'mon in...

Sujal pulls in Ranjeet roughly and makes him sit in front of the TV

Kashish jaane lagi apne room mein jab Sujal rok leta haiKashish  ko bhi

s-You should stay too...I want you to watch too.

k-I hope it's not some revenge video against Ranjeet. I don't want you to stoop to such a level

s-But I already have... you know me well sweetheart...

It seems at this moment that devil has overtaken him and somebody must entrecote him out of this attitude

Edited by storywriter - 11 years ago
what has he planned??

that ranjeet deserved what sujal was doing to him...but i guess sujal has a better way to deal with him..

continue soon..
amazing part I am really curious to know Abt the video he has released
i can't understand kashish.. sujal loves her so much.
my poor sujal kaha phas gaya 😆😆...hope all his problems solve soon & kashish gets back to normal... i know its gonna be difficult for her 😭 but still with sujal around  & he taking care 24*7 😳😳...guess it wud be not so difficult  😳😃

sujal's sense of humour is still intact in such serious situation 😆😆😆 "you can sit in my lap & go but authorities need boarding pass 🤣 ...

Ranjeet 😡😡😡 god help u today 😡😡 really a limit  😡😡😡 had guts to come to sujal's house 😡😡😡

now what did sujal did 😍 kashish might not be intrested but i want to know 😳😆