Posted: 11 years ago
While I still fail to understand the motive behind all this drama, and it pained me to see Priya 's  conversation with Ram, I have to say everything she said to mamaji and Niharika ROCKED!
Everything we always wanted to say to them! loved that part immensely!
😆
And what did she say..!!???
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Hmmm...

Don't get me wrong. I still hate the story line, fail to see the logic, feel bad for Ram and feel bad for them making Priya look like this.

I just loved what she said to Mamaji and NIharika. 😉

I don't think that Priya rocked today...it was more like she had rocks in her brain today!!!! Only good part was Nutz realizing who her real family was...
Originally posted by mem1

Don't get me wrong. I still hate the story line, fail to see the logic, feel bad for Ram and feel bad for them making Priya look like this.

I just loved what she said to Mamaji and NIharika. 😉

I'm not getting you wrong.. I just stopped myself from ranting there! @Pink My feelings!!
Edited by Priya_Fan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by janardana

I don't think that Priya rocked today...it was more like she had rocks in her brain today!!!! Only good part was Nutz realizing who her real family was...

Which is why I had ???.

I hate this story line. I hate how she is talking to ram. and I am so certain that he is going to start disliking her and I will hate that even more.
😭
Ditto.. Loved Niharika and Mama's expression today... Best scene..
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

Ditto.. Loved Niharika and Mama's expression today... Best scene..

Yep. the only part that was good. the rest of it was all 😭 😭
Originally posted by mem1

I hate this story line. I hate how she is talking to ram. and I am so certain that he is going to start disliking her and I will hate that even more.
😭

Di...

I'm still hoping that doesn't happen.. Logic gaya tel lene (excuse my lang!) I can bear anything but not this!
I'm still hoping this doesn't happen!
I think she was good today... She is trying all means to make Ram hate her and agree on divorce.. But her Man is all set to win her back... Showing her how much he loves her...

Priya has never been in between this games before... about lying and scheming in her life... She is just acting... And her hubby is not making her easy for her... It shows a realistic approach... Confusion...how to do...