loved the way they acted innocent in front of dadi

loved how they looked in each others eyes

Wat did u like bout the episode?? plz relpy

::..PRAKRITI..::

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Oh Definitely the Car Scene......it reminded me of Aamir Khan and Preity Zinta's Tube Scene (shot in Sydney) from Dil Chahta Hai, where Aamir comes very intensly and hugs the old man, while Preity is stunned! Very cute scene, I just loved Angad's comic timing in it, and the way he tells the man, ''Arre aap buzurg aadmi hain, raat mein akele ghar kaise jaayenge, aayiye mein aapko apni gaadi mein ghar chod deta hoon.'' and the look on Kripa's face was priceless!!!

Also, the scene where Angad is admiring himself in front of the mirror was way too cute! Yep, I agree to the fact that, the Producers are jumping the gun too soon, Angad is already appearing to be such an incredibly cute and innocent person, not the ruthless, heartless, insensitive person he was supposed to be potraying!

I loved the fact that he waited for Kripa and actually dropped her back home......it was so endearing, its impossible not to fall in love with such a cutie-pie!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged
yesterday's (tuesday's) episode really highlighted the child and gentleman in angad... he does care for ppl... perhaps he's ashamed to admit it (quite like reggie in the archies series!Wink)... but his innate goodness was brought out very well...
anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:29am | IP Logged
every thin!!!!!! i loved the whole episodeLOLLOLLOL..... did u ppl notice something .. angad actually waited for kripa while walking out of the room... soooo chwwweeeeetttt!!!!!!....... ieven i jus loved the music palyed inbackground
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Lol.......he did wait for Kripa, but I thought that he would let Kripa go out first and then follow, like a true gentleman, but I guess, he is too pissed off with her for that much courtesey! But yeah, he did wait for her!

Also, I noticed a funny thing, Angad does not open the door for Kripa, the way he opened for Mishti.......I found it very cute, he is doing his best to annoy her!

I forgot to add such an important bit in my Update, when Angad zooms off in his Car with the Old Man, Kripa picks up a stone and hurls it at Angad's CarLOL It was so funny, and so unlike Kripa!

Hey, one more thing, once Angad and Kripa reach back their respective bedrooms and keep remembering each other and keep tossing and turning in their beds, unable to get one another out of their minds.....I liked the way Angad gets the frustrated look on his face and switches off the lights in sheer despair, and Kripa keeps thinking of the ''bum slapping'' incident and then about her Drive with Angad.....and she too switches off the lights in despair, trying to drive Angad's thoughts from her mind!

Gosh, sometimes, the most subtlest of the scenes, have such a strong sense of romance and love in them!

KYPH is becoming so addictive....

Chilly

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Hya Chilly,

Lady, u r one talented writer. I have become your fan. Iqbal better be thankful to u. He acts well, but the way u write abt him be it his character analysis or  hues. gosh ! it is amazing! I'm really at a loss of words to compliment u. Love your dedication and addiction to KYPH!!

Loved the (nook -jhook) b/w A-K today. Dadi is a darling.

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mink

Hya Chilly,

Lady, u r one talented writer. I have become your fan. Iqbal better be thankful to u. He acts well, but the way u write abt him be it his character analysis or  hues. gosh ! it is amazing! I'm really at a loss of words to compliment u. Love your dedication and addiction to KYPH!!

Loved the (nook -jhook) b/w A-K today. Dadi is a darling.

cudn't agree more mink abt chilly's work ...she is a tru asset 2 the forum Big smile ...the bedroom scene was the most memorable ...esp wen they were arguing as 2 who shud leave n then kripa struggling 2 get herself bak in2 the bathroom ...n he was like 'wtf'! ...but the cutest shot was wen kripa came bak out n both looked well embarrassed esp angad (reali cud kiss the guy @ the time!)

n the drive scene was hilarious ...very comic n enjoyable esp after all these recent tense n powerful scenes

..as 4 the sweeter side of angad ...i'm beginning 2 assume that this is 2 b short-lived ..as some event or another will make him return 2 the harsh n sheltered charachter he was 1st shown 2 b ....demonstrating that people r/or become as they r due 2 the society n ppl around us

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:09am | IP Logged
yes dinky even i loved the track which was differrent and i totally agree with u jink. yes chilly and sugar bun r the best and even nitica.

Go to top